Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Problems with Klean Kanteen to report.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 24, 2008 01:56PM

hey guys, just thought i'd give you a heads up about some issues with the Klean Kanteen. i recently ordered the smallest, the med and the 27 oz along with stainless steel lids and sport lids from a local canadian company. it was a pretty good deal BUT most of the lids have malfunctioned and had to be replaced already! the company i ordered from sent me replacements and said that it's actually a common problem with those lids (wtf) but the new ones are not any better.
here are the problems so far;
the black plastic part comes right off the top of the flat lids so you can't open the kanteen up without lots of trouble (sharpish edge too).
the sport lids are really hard to open and close and then they just get stuck closed and won't open at all.
the baby sippy cup attachment seems ok and the lid with the loop for carrying hasn't given me any grief but i haven't really used that one much yet so we shall see.

before you order or buy any make sure you know the replacement policy so you'll be sure to get new ones when needed.

cheers!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables