Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Harvard Teachers Whores for Big Pharm?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 04, 2009 01:15AM

[www.nytimes.com]

Pretty disturbing...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harvard Teachers Whores for Big Pharm?
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: March 04, 2009 03:57PM

Yeah, Harvard (my hometown college) Medical School is totally mired in corruption. I think most of the big medical schools are, though. They all seem to get a huge amount of their funding from big pharma and corporate interests (I remember Harvard was getting a lot of money from Mars Candy, for instance), which totally skews their research toward outcomes that will make their benefactors look good. Add to that the fact that the professors are on the boards of these corporations and getting lots of money from them, and you have a recipe for a complete takeover and corruption of medical research by pharmaceutical interests. We're in a really dark age when it comes to health and nutrition, that's for sure.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Harvard Teachers Whores for Big Pharm?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 04, 2009 05:07PM

Thanks for posting, cb. Boy, those kids are awfully dumb for people smart enough to have gotten into Hahvahd. Hmmm, maybe that's how they like 'em . . .

There's a scary segment in the scary anti psycho-pharma documentary, "Making a Killing," that discusses how medical researchers and med school instructors are used for drug marketing. The whole video is available here[full diclosure--this organization may be Scientologist]:

[www.cchr.org]

It's lengthy, but informative.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables