Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

welcome back from you trip Sharrhan smiling smiley
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 06, 2009 02:31AM

sounds likeyou had a creative one smiling smiley *HUGS* !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: welcome back from you trip Sharrhan smiling smiley
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: August 06, 2009 03:13AM

Awwwww... how nice!!!!! I feel blest to have you for a welcoming committee. :-)
It was so peaceful and conducive to feeling blissful and letting go of stress! That was the thing I noticed the most this time. Usually it takes me 2-3 days to unwind and really relax when we get to Lovells Island, but this time we both were able to disengage from the cares of the city and the burdens of modern life almost immediately for some reason.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 06, 2009 03:18AM

yee haaaa s ! thats coool smiling smiley i think the better we get the faster we can decompress smiling smiley thats something i notice lately .. smiling smiley i feel your relaxion vicariously smiling smiley although im totally pissed youdidnt take any pics this time tongue sticking out smiley sorry gotta razz ya tongue sticking out smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: August 06, 2009 11:30AM

We you totally disconnected from civilization, or did you still have access top electricity. phones, etc.?

Oh yeah, & welcome back, we missed your posts! winking smiley

Date: August 06, 2009 01:50PM

>We you totally disconnected from civilization, or did you still have access top electricity. phones, etc.?<

Nothin'! Not even running water. And we don't have a cell phone (we both refuse to buy one). We had to bring our own water too. The one thing Jonathan always takes that's somewhat of a connection to 'the world' is his radio, however, because he still wants to listen to the weather and the news.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 06, 2009 02:02PM

smart to listen to the weather report! with forest fires and the like happening in the summer it's good to stay in touch that way. i don't think any of us are that prepared for wilderness living in the extreme anymore smiling smiley
me next! but we'll be camping in a luxurious and enormous motor home at a park with mini golf and a water slide. heh. kid style.

welcome home!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 06, 2009 10:12PM

Hi kwan[cheery wave]! We missed you! Though where you were was where you had to be : )

Date: August 06, 2009 11:51PM

Coco--
He is a serious student of the weather at all times, but especially when we're camping. Storms can roll in quickly, or just pass right by the island; he's always aware of what's coming ahead of time.

Tamukha--
Missed you guys too! I love camping, but I feel a little isolated at times with no phone or internet connection to my friends. There's hardly anyone on Lovells Island, and often it's just Jonathan and me and a couple of rangers.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables