Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hard to believe this sort of atrocity still happens today... help stop it.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 09, 2010 10:33PM

If this is in line with your beliefs please take a moment to sign the petition and pass it along to friends. Thanks so much.

[www.avaaz.org]

This week, Uganda is considering a law that would make being gay punishable by prison -- even death.

The President sent the bill for review, following initial international criticism. But vocal extremist lobbyists are pushing for the bill to pass -- threatening targeted persecution and bloodshed.

Only a tremendous wave of worldwide pressure could tip the balance in Parliament towards tolerance: Let's get 1 million names on the petition to stop this brutal law . We have just days left -- send the petition on for friends and family to sign and it will be delivered to Uganda's politicians, donors and embassies around the world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hard to believe this sort of atrocity still happens today... help stop it.
Date: February 10, 2010 12:40AM

Africa should be encouraging people to be gay to fight overpopulation. Matter of fact, so should the US & Europe.

Date: February 10, 2010 02:13PM

Tam, you're freaking me out. What the F@CK does genocide have to do with freaking religion or foreign freaking policy?! I mean, WTF, get it straight people. I swear to Maude, it's the most religious folk out there who are going straight to hell when they die. Sheesh.

Date: February 10, 2010 04:15PM

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Devils walk the earth. Terrified. I am Terrified that this sort of reasoning makes it past the (what I consider) natural inclination of human beings to NOT be horrible, horrible monsters to each other.

And don't even get me started on the stupid olympics. I moved away from BC to avoid that crap and I'm not going back until it's over. It's been an enviromental catastrophe for the province. Stupid, stupid olympics.
See how lucky I am as a Canadian to be able to gripe about something so lame while in other countries who you screw (or even who you Want to screw) can be a death sentence?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables