Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

children with frightening diagnosis and on terrible adult drugs
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: April 18, 2010 08:56PM

I have just watched a frightening program about 'America's medicated kids'

I can't believe a child of 6 can be diagnosed with bi polar, attention deficit and all sorts of other things the names of which I didn't grasp and be given different drugs for all of them AT the same time. Some of these drugs have never been tested on children - they have no idea what the dose should be etc.

I just can't believe that people step in and give young children powerful drugs like this - AT NO POINT was diet ever mentioned. And all the parents happy giving their children drugs - I am truly horrified.

These children are given labels and it's like a self fulfilling prophecy. I'm sure you know all about it but golly the world has got itself in a right old mess.

Some of the time it seems that the parents are just plain ignorant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: children with frightening diagnosis and on terrible adult drugs
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: April 18, 2010 09:52PM

I can believe it, although I surely wish it weren't true. It is no surprise to me, as the drug companies agenda is to have a person on drugs "from cradle to grave". These days you are considered "abnormal" if you are not on meds.

Why do you think this "healthcare" nonsense bill was pushed so feverishly? Because the elected officials care about our heath & well being? Yeah, right, give me a break...

The healthcare bill push was for one thing only; Big pharma profit - look at all the cash they stand to make now that everyone will be forced into gov't. mandated healthcare...

Follow the money...

It is so disgusting, not to mention depressing when you realize what is really going on behind the scenes in this country...

Actually, it is not really behind the scenes anymore - it is all "in your face"...

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: April 19, 2010 09:04AM

It's a terrifying prospect for the future. I wonder what happens to these children that have been dosed up with god knows what all their young lives.

Physically they will be in bad shape but mentally - they can't even know what it feels like to be in touch with reality. A child throws a chair over - right medicate the child, a child has a temper tantrum - right medicate the child, a child is sad - right medicate the child.

It's madness, total madness - what can we do? I can't bear it.

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: April 19, 2010 11:37AM

flipperjan,

I know - total madness...but it's worse than that even; drugs in our water supply...

look at riverhousbill's last post here - [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables