Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ask me questions, ANONYMOUSLY!!! :O
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 18, 2010 05:46PM

thats right, go to this link, and you can ask me questions and be completely anonymous while your at it, so you can ask anything you want, without anyone ever knowing it was youtongue sticking out smiley

[www.formspring.me]

what...im bored...really bored...so sue metongue sticking out smiley lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ask me questions, ANONYMOUSLY!!! :O
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 18, 2010 06:59PM

What kind of questions are we supposed to be asking you that we can't ask here? Have to say, you're a pretty up front person, there's not a lot you don't seem comfortable talking about already!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2010 07:12PM by coco.

Date: June 18, 2010 07:02PM

good point, hahahaa, im just bored,lol... im pretty open to discussing almost anything, although believe me, im allot more shy about it in person, on the internet its easier for me to be more open... in person, well...telling my friend valerie about what happened at the strip club when she asked me...I was blushing and stammering my why through the whole story...lol

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: June 18, 2010 11:39PM

Ok heres a question for you then, what do you want ?... when do you feel your best, and why ?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 19, 2010 11:42AM

hey curator

one answer you gave was OMG.... waaaaaaaay funny, but i was embarrassed to admit it so i guess u know which answer that was but don't say it shhhhhhh....LOLsmiling smiley

i heard though that scuba diving is a lot like flying underwater

so .... i dunno... i might have chosen breathing underwater but i'm not sure

i think i would absolutely be THRILLLLED AND EXHILLLLLARATED if i was able to fly

but then again...

that's a tough one

but u were real sure that u would prefer flying to breathing underwater

but then again, i would like to be able to be indestructible underwater AND breathe underwater
AND fly in the air

yeah... i know.... i want everrrrything LOLsmiling smiley

why stop at just breathing underwater?

ha ha! smiling smiley

Date: June 19, 2010 10:57PM

I want everything too LV, thats why it can be so complicated to be happy with what one has...LOL but im slowing letting all of that go... Also, I gave multiple answers that are funny, so im not sure which one your talking abouttongue sticking out smiley ROFLMAO... unless it was the "your mom" joke,lol...I could see you enjoying that, then being to embarrassed to admit ittongue sticking out smiley LOL... Scuba diving, at least for me, wasn't like flying underwater when I did it, but I could see it as being as close to that as humanly possible... Ive wanted to fly ever since I was a very young child though... going wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted, surrounded by nothing but the air and light... birds are very lucky creatures... Sounds like YOU want to be super mans and Aqua mans love child...lol...

Lightform, I want to bring light into this world in whatever form im able to, And I feel my best when I am with my best friends Angel and Amy, because just being around them helps my light to shine through so much brighter and stronger than Its ever able to on my own, sometimes, when im with them, it feels like Im a balloon thats filled with so much light and love, and getting ever more full, that at any moment I could EXPLODE, covering everything in awesomenessgrinning smiley

Oh, I answered your question LV toowinking smiley... well, I think it was yourstongue sticking out smiley LOL...maybe... yeah,Im purple,lol.

Date: June 20, 2010 12:20PM

hey curator

i actually didn't sign up for the ask question thing u got set up

cuz i'm too lazy

LOLsmiling smiley

still not gonna tell u which answer i found hilarious

grinning smiley

Date: June 20, 2010 12:57PM

you dont have to sign up to leave questions actually,lol... you can do so without signing up since I put up the link directly to my pagegrinning smiley... and yeah, im pretty sure now which answer it was,ROFLMAO... however, since im not 100% sure it will drive me crazy, so I think I will poke you till you tell me *poke*poke*poke*

But yeah, you just type the question in, enter it, and its in, without having to joingrinning smiley

Date: June 25, 2010 09:13AM

i'm still too lazy

i'll just make inquiries here

cuz my fave thing to talk about and ask questions about is food ... yeah.. specifically all things related to parsley grinning smiley

Date: June 26, 2010 01:53AM

hehehehehehe, I just made an awesome meal today, I'll write about it in the recipe forumgrinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables