Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ok, but only because it's funny.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 14, 2010 09:48PM

Ah Yahoo News, you make me laugh...

[ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ok, but only because it's funny.
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: July 15, 2010 03:32AM

LOL I like Albin...lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: July 15, 2010 03:36AM

But which spelling? I'm partial to the one with all the x's myself. grinning smiley

Date: July 15, 2010 04:48AM

me too, but I didnt want to try spelling it from memory, and didnt want to go back to the website as im to lazytongue sticking out smiley lol...I actually feel like im almost ready to just pass out,lol... I think if I dont feel any better on day 7, im going to stop after day 7...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 15, 2010 06:07AM

tough it out to day 10 if u can. might as well if you've made it this far, right? otherwise you'll just have to do this whole process all over again if you ever want to see how it works out for you to do it long term. try hard, change up what you're doing if it gets sticky, give yourself a break when you need it, feel all the stuff, all the changes, accept it all. you'll be ok. sometimes it's good to do hard things, you know?

then again, with your particular health situation you may want to consult someone who knows more about it than i do. your call. best of luck!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 15, 2010 08:34AM

i dug the names

1 fish and chips
2. bus shelter number 16
3. and 4 real

that is reaaaally funny

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 15, 2010 02:52PM

Was this from The Onion? Please say yes, because this:

"Elisabeth Hallin and Lasse Diding decided to name their son Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116, pronounced Albin"

had me in stitches. It's like a Python sketch, "We spell it with four pound signs, an asterisk, and a tilde, but it's pronounced Ken."

Date: July 15, 2010 04:26PM

I found it on Yahoo news but who knows...

I laughed a little when I read it. grinning smiley.

Date: July 15, 2010 06:58PM

lol, yeah, its hilariousgrinning smiley and yeah I may try to go to day 10, but I am feeling really odd today...and the headache is back... i'll tough it out 3 more days and see what happens... with my condition, I dont think 3 more days will hurt me anymore than 7 will... we shall see.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 15, 2010 10:32PM

My idea is to fast until you don't feel like sh!t, that way you know you aren't detoxing too heavily anymore.
I am not a big supporter of fasting or other heavy detox in general, I think it can be very hard on the body but I also think 'in for a penny, in for a pound', as the saying goes. Might as well experience the whole shebang since you're in it and more than midway through. Just pay attention to how you're Really feeling. Uncomfortable and funny aren't neccessarily indicators of danger, they are just, well, uncomfortable. Do take care not to let yourself get sick but don't fall into a plate of food in a moment of weakness.

winking smiley smiling smiley

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 16, 2010 07:38PM

Coming soon to the US.

Sounds like the strictness of it's rules is directly proportionate to the country's oppressiveness.

Date: July 16, 2010 08:22PM

That's what niknames are for! You can't kill the human spirit, we are essentially creative, loving, unique beings. No matter what we're called winking smiley.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: July 17, 2010 04:39AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i dug the names
>
> 1 fish and chips
> 2. bus shelter number 16
> 3. and 4 real
>
> that is reaaaally funny

Those New Zealanders are mad.

Date: July 17, 2010 01:55PM

I knew a guy named Ifree once. Rasta, named himself. "I" Free, get it? Kinda sounded like 'Ivory' too which was cool 'cause he was dark black so it makes me think of balance, yin yang, neat-o.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: July 18, 2010 10:22AM

I once knew a guy called Silver, another called Gypsy and a couple of women named Rain and Frost. All of which I thought were very cool names.

Date: July 18, 2010 03:27PM

Cool! Frost.

In BC my little went to daycare and school with the most oddly named crew of kids. Merlin, Jari, Zion, London, Caden, Kylan, Oona, Skylar, Erikan etc etc etc. It was crazy pants! You were the odd one out if you were called Mary or Scott. Kinda fun class list, Valentine's Day cards were super fun to make out winking smiley.

Have to say, my kids and I all have unusual names. My hippy parents started a family tradtion of making names up smiling smiley. Even our last name is a chosen one. It's pretty neat, I've started an entirely new branch of the family tree.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 24, 2010 05:27AM

hey coco

how do u choose a last name?

i thought it was passed down

i guess u mean like... u did some legal work to get it changed or something

i like the name skylar

i also think the name rain is befitting of me

Date: July 24, 2010 01:03PM

I have a friend with kids named Rain and Zen. Zen's middle name is actually Master, ha ha. Cool kid that one.

I didn't do any funky paper work for the kids, I just put the name down on their forms when I registered them for their birth certificates. For myself I had to pay for a name change but that was ok, I wanted us to all have the same last name for travel purposes. Otherwise officials look at your documents and say "Whose kids are these you're trying to leave the country with lady?!"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables