Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

It's the 65th Anniversary of Hiroshima today.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 06, 2010 12:58PM

Funny how I've barely heard a peep about this from any source, it's not really a forgettable occurrence. The kids and I will be drawing chalk outlines in public spaces today. Lest we forget... lest we forget...

[www.guardian.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It's the 65th Anniversary of Hiroshima today.
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 06, 2010 09:13PM

That's because hereabouts the notice has come in the form of certain quarters whinging about how we mustn't apologize, mustn't, mustn't apologize or feel sorry, mustn't.

Date: August 07, 2010 05:32AM

WTF are you talking about? I couldn't dicuss this with my boy today without dissolving into a puddle of tears. My mom was standing over my shoulder shedding a few as well. So long as there is the potential for this sort of monstrosity to occur we should all be very, Very, VERY sorry indeed. Certain quarters need to give their heads a shake. >:0(

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2010 05:33AM by coco.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 07, 2010 05:38AM

me too sadly all i heard was a few redneck bullshit slurs about how the japs lost the war but have come to rule the (economic) world

le sigh ....

forehead meet wall ..wall meet forehead

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: August 07, 2010 03:02PM

Holy crap, what does this say about humanity? My word but we've sunk to new and unexpected lows in the past few years. Was it always like this and I'm only now starting to notice? Gah, we are a dreadful species.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 07, 2010 06:14PM

coco,

You are so nearby, yet an unbridgeable ideological gulf separates your mentality from that of many across the Great Lake from you. [sigh]

Date: August 07, 2010 07:45PM

I really and truly don't understand that Tam. What do people think, that all those innocent men, women and children walking around that morning, going off to work and school, feeding their babies, kissing their spouses good bye for the day, that they all somehow deserved it? That it was justified? Really, honestly and truly, how can anyone sit down and imagine a city, a town, a community just like their own being... there is no right word to use here... being decimated in such a way, how can anyone ANYONE, regardless of ideology or anything else, feel that it was anything other than horrific and wrong wrong WRONG?! People were disintegrated! Babies died in their mothers arm literally falling apart, burned to a bloody mass, agony agony... WTF WTFingHELLo WTF? I can't live in a world where people think like that, it's just not possible. Gah :'(

Date: August 07, 2010 10:15PM

Please read this article:

[m.host.madison.com]

“The use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender.”

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables