Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tonsilitis = salad?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 16, 2010 11:42PM

Little man has an ick throat, really gross. So I'm giving him minced garlic (on a spoon, swallow w a mouthful of water, can't taste it at all), echinacea w goldenseal, salt water gargle and oil of oregano. Ya, that last one isn't going over so well. He managed to spit some out onto his face and a bit right next to his eye where it left a blister! Lucky, so lucky it didn't get into his eye, geez.

So he tells me today that he's willing to eat salad every day for the rest of his life if it means not getting sick and ever having to take that stuff again, ha ha. Too funny. He's convinced if he makes the salad himself it will be more to his liking, I said Go For It! Tomorrow will be a day of greens for my boy. Wish us luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tonsilitis = salad?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 17, 2010 04:52PM

This is great news! Hope he feels better soon. Good luck smiling smiley

Re: Tonsilitis = salad?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 19, 2010 02:21AM

HOly moly, major eye infection requiring mondo antibiotics, eye drops, and eye wash. Man ewe shevitz! He ate some salad tonight though as he is certainly not loving this little health crisis. He complained the whole time but he ate it, raw cauliflower and all!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables