Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Granny faces life in prison for peaceful protest.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 21, 2010 02:04AM

This is what happens when you dare to stand in the way of corporate profits. No wonder so many are terrified to stand up and say the truth, these days it's about they only thing they won't set you free for...

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Granny faces life in prison for peaceful protest.
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 21, 2010 03:09AM

Constitutionalist, true patriots, true christians, militias,911 truthers, global warming truthers, birth certificate truthers,anti war activists, anti federal reserve activists, Ron Paul followers, those who eat a healthy diet, Those that grow thier own food, have all been labled as terrorist .

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 21, 2010 12:50PM

back2eden,
I don't understand what those groups all have in common to qualify all of them under the same epithet. Use of the word "truth" in their titles? smiling smiley

coco,
I hear all the time about older people protesting some sort of legitimate grievance(not like, you know, "death panels" nonsense), and the Law coming down on them. Remember those Baltimore senior Quakers that were surveilled by the feds for peace meetings in 2004? Society expects our elderly to just go gentle into that good night, and to sort of be unaware of anything that happens after 6 p.m. and not pipe up about it if they are. Thank goodness for some people maintain their sense of absolute rights and wrongs all their lives. I wanna be one someday!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 21, 2010 01:01PM

My mom is a bonafide member of the purple hat wearing brigade girl, it's in my blood to be a sh!t disturber for LIFE!
I'm telling you man, she rides a hot pink bike around the village and is the biggest loud mouth going about things that tweek her wrong-radar. She's a firecracker that old broad.

In Nelson BC there was a group of elderly ladies called The Raging Grannies that were HUGE into political action. They'd dress up and go out to events, write and perform songs, chant at rallies, make an all around spectacle of themselves. The papers loved them, and so do I <3.

Date: September 21, 2010 01:51PM

I remember hearing about The Raging Grannies on CBC! I think they're the more reasonable Canadian version of Code Pink smiling smiley

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 22, 2010 02:32AM

What they have in common are these types of qualities:
Stand against govt. lies, corruption, and tyrany.
Are for freedon of choice.
Can think for themselves and not easily manipulated.
Mostly are for the constitution as originally written.
Won't let government run all over them with illegal laws.

Date: September 22, 2010 03:10AM

back2eden,

My lexicon differs from yours, I guess smiling smiley

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: September 22, 2010 06:50PM

coco,

your mom sounds like one cool lady! No one gonna give her any flack, lol! grinning smiley

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 22, 2010 11:02PM

coco,

You mom and my mom sound like they have a lot in common...Feisty!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables