Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chemtrail Effects Studied by Atmospheric Science Program
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: November 17, 2010 04:18PM

This is interesting. I haven't been following the chemtrail situation for years now, but it sounds like maybe they know what it is now.

[beforeitsnews.com]

And before you criticize the website where this article appears --

Disclaimer:

I just now ran across this article and read it - and I have no idea about the rest of the articles on the website or the owner of the website.

Does that matter? Does one have to spend hours researching a website, it's owner, and read all the articles on the website to make sure they are all beyond reproach before one posts an article of interest? Can one post opinion on a subject as opposed to just dry facts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chemtrail Effects Studied by Atmospheric Science Program
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: November 17, 2010 08:45PM

T have followed the chemtrail situation for several years after hearing about them on the Art Bell radio show. (gasp!) Just another example of the govt. poisoning us poor saps...

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: November 17, 2010 09:10PM

KidRaw Wrote:
> Disclaimer:
>
> I just now ran across this article and read it -
> and I have no idea about the rest of the articles
> on the website or the owner of the website.
>
> Does that matter? Does one have to spend hours
> researching a website, it's owner, and read all
> the articles on the website to make sure they are
> all beyond reproach before one posts an article
> of interest? Can one post opinion on a subject as
> opposed to just dry facts?

You should put that disclaimer on all your posts. It's good.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 17, 2010 09:50PM

KidRaw,

[yawn!] I actually love hearing other people's opinions. Dry facts can be dull. It's when the former purports to be the latter that I get activated smiling smiley

As for the article: I don't get who I'm supposed to cower in fear from--"Them," the chemical industry, the MIC, the guv'mint, all of the above? Also, what is the endgame here? And what are we supposed to do about it? You posted this link, KidRaw, so give us your opinion, if you would be so kind.

Here's my opinion: I'm more worried about how natural gas reclamation fracking is poisoning our water table, as that is a more real and pressing problem. Oops, I'm in danger of taking this thread off the res, so I politely bid you adieu, gentlemen smiling smiley

Date: November 18, 2010 12:05AM

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KidRaw, You posted this link, KidRaw, so give us your opinion, if you would be so kind.>
>

Don't do it, KidRaw! LOL

Date: November 18, 2010 12:23AM

No, it's not a trap--I'm being serious. If KidRaw has an opinion(that is truly his own) I'd love to hear it. I am on the fence about chemtrails: I think there are a lot of horrible toxins spewing out of aircraft, but don't see any reason to think it's some sort of conspiracy to contaminate our soil or sterilize us or artificially drive up the profit margins of chemical manufacturers[although that last one would seem plausible to me], so any credible evidence he could put into a stated opinion would be appreciated. Just linking to some anonymous blogger's musings about this isn't really voicing an opinion. Unless KidRaw is the blogger.

Date: November 18, 2010 02:26AM

Tamu -

There are a few different thoughts on the chemtrails, but mainly it is believed that they contain barium & other toxins, heavy metals...who knows...

If "we the people" could be sprayed/dumped on in a massive way, such as an airborne dosing, wouldn't that be a great way to promote the sale of flu/other vaccines if everyone suddenly got sick?

Normal "contrails" i.e., condensation trails from jet exhaust dissipate after only a few moments, after the exhaust has cooled somewhat.

"Chemtrails" on the other hand will linger in the sky for hours, days even, spreading out to cover a large area - - hat is not the normal actions of "clean" jet exhaust.

Maybe you need to listen to more Alex Jones, Joyce Riley, George Noory, Jeff Rense & the like. Open yourself up to the "conspiracy thinking" movement. There may be more truth in it than you think...

I am concerned, what to do about it? Loudly voice my opinions & protest, get the word out - stand up against the "man", just like we are with the tsa/full body scanners...

I say - fear everyone!!!

Me? I live in a "lead lined" shelter, lol.

Date: November 18, 2010 05:09PM

So what IS your opinion on chemtrails, Tamukha? What are you feelings about this activity taking place?

Date: November 18, 2010 10:20PM

RocketShip,

Based on what I have read that is credible, I don't believe that chemtrails are a deliberate attempt to poison/infect the populace. I think the effluents in airplane exhaust are sufficiently toxic to cause all sorts of problems to human health and soil quality that certain industries can benefit enormously from these adverse effects, and do. But there is no evidence of collusion amongst them to that end.

There are very real conspiracies that are not merely theoretical at work to remove power and economic autonomy from regular citizens. I don't need to ponder what I consider to be fictional ones. Put simply: At the airport this Sunday, I'll have to choose between passing through one of those cancer-causing[yes] backscatter scanners or getting a public groping, and I'm worried enough about the security disturbance I'm gonna cause if I see some TSA flunkie feeling up a hysterical twelve-year-old that I can't worry about chemtrails, ya know?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2010 10:21PM by Tamukha.

Date: November 18, 2010 11:53PM

"At the airport this Sunday, I'll have to choose between passing through one of those cancer-causing[yes] backscatter scanners or getting a public groping..."

So which are you gonna choose? I understand the tsa goons can get pretty friendly...I can just imagine some slack-jawed drooling goon with "exploring" hands, leaving "no stone unturned"...

"Hey guy, this isn't a first date"

Do I paint a pretty picture?!?

I have heard more than one "reputable" newsman/prominent media figure talking about how his wife receive a "very intrusive" patdown that she was very uncomfortable with.

Date: November 19, 2010 05:46AM

There are just some things we have to accept in life to stay safe. Pat downs at the airport, prostate exams, pap smears, breast exam, turn your head and cough, etc.

Date: November 19, 2010 12:05PM

RocketShip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are just some things we have to accept in
> life to stay safe. Pat downs at the airport,
> prostate exams, pap smears, breast exam, turn your
> head and cough, etc.

Unfortunately...

The only winning move is not to play the game...

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:19PM

And Chertoff makes billions...

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 19, 2010 09:06PM

I cannot believe this! Our government would NEVER do anything against us! (Now where is that sarcasm emoticon when I need it..?) No seriously, if we dismiss things out of hand, it is akin to sticking our heads in the sand. Entertain every notion that comes down the pike. Really. To not do so is to shut your mind.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 19, 2010 10:11PM

Chem trails are real and are toxic and at the very least ruin our blue skies and cover up the sun. The trails are brown and dirty looking, and whatever they are spewing for whatever reason, it can't be good for us since they (governments and big companies) aren't even acknowledging they exist. I hate it when they think the public is dense.

Love,
Prism

Date: November 19, 2010 11:34PM

jk,

It doesn't bode well for me dear--I have such a sarcastic streak, I just know I'm gonna shoot my mouth off to someone. I'll probably ask for a groping. In those terms. And I will probably preface the actual pat-down with a sing-songy "If you touch my junk I'll have you arrehhhhhhsted!" If that hasn't already been put on a t-shirt by some enterprising graphic designer, it should be. Altogether now!

If you touch my junk I'll have you arrehhhhhhsted!

I know it's your job but I'll have you arrestehhhhhhed!

Just feel me up and let me go, before I give a girlie show

It's gonna get you fired, you know, 'cos This. Ain't. Right.

Yep, I'm probably spending Thanksgiving with the local authorities smiling smiley

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: November 20, 2010 03:21PM

I am 46.
All I want to do is make it another 40 yrs or so.
Then I am outa here.

Vinny

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables