Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Global Warming Has Ended
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: December 07, 2010 04:45PM

Yea! This is great happy positive news --

The Truth is Global Warming has Halted

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

I wonder if this means Global Warming has stopped or is just 'halted' or taking a break for now. Actually, I liked global warming because I'm the cold type and love to be warm. But because there were going to be a lot of disasters from Global Warming, it's good that it stopped smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Global Warming Has Ended
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 08, 2010 06:07PM

That has always been the most irritating statement to me: "Oh I am loving this global warming of ours!" (said sarcastically when it's unseasonably cool for a summer). No one gets that it's not about looking in the short term but overall trends.

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: December 08, 2010 09:38PM

Interesting article... we'll know for sure in 2100. LOL. smiling smiley

I am all for any effort to reduce human pollution.

If the planet were going to be six degrees hotter by the century's end, it should be getting warmer by 0.6 degrees each decade; if two degrees, then by 0.2 degrees every ten years. Fortunately it isn't.

From the article the above math doesn't take into account population growth and increase in pollution.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 09:40PM by RocketShip.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: December 08, 2010 09:54PM

My opinion on it is that real or not, environmentalists have beat this one into the ground (im an environmentalist) allot of humans have a hard time giving a damn about something thats far off in the distance, we should be concentrating on problems we are having NOW due to pollution, there is a much better chance of getting people to do something in relation to these issues vs global warming...

AN interesting fact about global warming however, is that its a misnomer, Its Global Climate change, as the warming of the Globe creates climate changes all over, making it hotter in some areas, colder in others, eventually it will become warmer all over, but in the meantime it just causes massive weather changes, anyone that disputes the fact that weather has been doing some record breaking weird stuff lately...doesn't get out much...lol (just in my home town we had record breaking temps last few years, over 100 in april in the outskirts of the city near the mountains, where the rest of my life spent there, it had never been over 60-ish in april...only got over 100 1 year, during august...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 08, 2010 09:58PM

oh now that its in print, it must be true! My partners nephew says global warming doesn't exist, apparently its a lie invented by tree huggers or something. I guess I should be patient and forgive him, hes 11, and is pretty much a sound recording of his father.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 09, 2010 10:19PM

Yea! global warming what a bunch of hot air, To think 6.3 billon burning
fuel could heat the planet One billion barrels a day, not us?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables