Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A new measure of intelligence
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 15, 2011 03:46PM

Big-picture thinking trumps narrow-minded expertise

[www.naturalnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A new measure of intelligence
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 15, 2011 04:12PM

Interesting and I agree with his assertion that authority can be falsely attributed and that clinical intelligence is generally arbitrary, overcompartmentalized and incomplete. This is demonstrated by the average doctor's knowing zippo about nutrition. However[oh, here she goes], an alternative to authority isn't likewise automatically more genuine a thing. It can be even further from the truth; his wading into 9/11 CT is an example of this. Everyone knows it was an alien invasion plot gone wrong! See, that's clearly not truth, and it is waaaaaaaay further from truth than the standard explanation.

Also, am slightly offended by his thesis. I'm a pretty wide band width thinker and I have a fairly high IQ. Is there no place for me in this world? [sobs]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2011 04:15PM by Tamukha.

Re: A new measure of intelligence
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 15, 2011 04:25PM

There there darling. It's just an interesting opinion, take from it what you will and discard the rest. <3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables