Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raids are increasing on farms and private food-supply clubs—here are 5 tips for surviving one
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 04, 2011 02:37PM

Pass this one along...

[www.grist.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raids are increasing on farms and private food-supply clubs—here are 5 tips for surviving one
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 05, 2011 02:30AM

That is just so disgusting! The very idea that "they" take the computers to see the contact list is beyond the pale. And being in the Midwest and buying raw milk products here and there, it is truly chilling...

Re: Raids are increasing on farms and private food-supply clubs—here are 5 tips for surviving one
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: February 07, 2011 05:48AM

theres terrorist coming from mexico and these assholes are looking for milk.i hope someone in there family gets killed by a terrorist.seriously

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 07, 2011 01:26PM

Woah, kratom, a bit too far.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 07, 2011 01:45PM

Terrorists vs milk. sigh. this world is ridiculous

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: February 07, 2011 01:57PM

I have to agree tam...it seems beyond inappropriate to wish harm on an innocent because somebody they are related to has done something you believe is wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 07, 2011 04:54PM

Kratom,

sometimes the alleged bad guys arent always so bad .. they just work for a bad team ..

i used to have to cross the border daily for my job and had a chance to watch border guards at work and we all know now nasty they can be ..

ive also seen alot (and met a few) of those guards offduty and the difference in demeanor and attitude is HUGE.

how many of us can say looking back in our past that we didnt work for some company at some time that that wasnt shady corrupt or an environmental ass?

i worked for a chemical company for nearly a decade and was married to a cattle rancher for just over the same ..

im not a bad person tho , but im alot more conciously elevated now than i was in late teens/ and 20's (im now 42)

i find it hard to hate on these indiduals just as much as i cant say i hate all US soldier for being in a stupid bunch of wars , they have made poor choices for employers and hopefully some of them will see that sooner or later

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: February 08, 2011 06:03AM

Good point Jodie, and continuing the admission of poor employer choices, I used to work for a pharmaceutical company, and a research institute that tested on animals (didn't do it myself but...).

Although I object the milk (raw or not) on an ethical basis, I find it hard to fathom why the FDA would go to such great lengths to do this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables