Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Beauty and Power of Egyptian People!
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: February 19, 2011 08:07PM

[www.youtube.com]

My favorite raw vegan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Beauty and Power of Egyptian People!
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 20, 2011 12:00AM

The Bible says "Jerusalem First"....meaning look at your home first.
I was thumbing through a Wall Street Journal magazine yesterday at the local library. I saw some beautiful people there, even though they weren't all from the U.S....not your typical Wal-Mart, or McDonald's, crowd.....WY
P.S. The word is "Class", and it shows no matter where you are.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 20, 2011 12:51AM

I loved that video, very beautiful.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 20, 2011 01:22AM

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I loved that video, very beautiful.
My problem was I didn't understand the video.
You woman are much more worldly than I.....WY
P.S. I shouldn't post when I don't understand, but
then I wouldn't post anything.

Date: February 20, 2011 01:30AM

What part didn't you understand WY? What I got from it was that people had been brave and stood up for something they really believed in despite the high cost. And it worked, they liberated themselves from something they had grown very sick of, it was truly uplifting to share in their collective joy.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 20, 2011 01:40AM

Wow...Where are the female protestors in that crowd? All I see are men. I didn't really think about it until now. I don't know what the human rights situation is in Egypt but I sure hope that women are allowed free expression, too.

Date: February 20, 2011 02:05AM

There were women there, I saw a few. Not tons but you wouldn't expect women with young children to be at a thing like that with their kids. There were people who took their children along though, just not for the riot type scenes (at least I hope not).

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: February 20, 2011 07:59PM

I am hoping that seeing them get results, more people in our countries will take that as an example and learn that working for change is not a pipe dream, as long as enough people make a stand!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: February 20, 2011 08:26PM

Change and hope smiling smiley I sure would hate to wear that outfit, especially in the summertime.

Date: February 20, 2011 08:36PM

just cause one person used it for stuff you dont believe in, does not mean its not a worthy thing to work for,lol. change and hope does not belong to one man, but to anyone with a true heart and an eye for a better future!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: February 20, 2011 09:02PM

@KidRaw: When I heard "Change and hope" in 2008, I was immediately put off. Those are slogans and are inherently empty. I was very suspicious of anything that vague and my suspicions have proved to be warrantedwinking smiley Having said that, I welcome TRUE change and triumph over those who make their money on the backs of average people yet do not wish to compensate them for it. I hope that the other states that are on the verge of doing the same as WI will take action. I would like to see states go on total strikes!smiling smiley And I just read that China is dealing with something called the "Jasmine Revolution" that was inspired by Egyptsmiling smiley

Date: February 20, 2011 09:34PM

I will be praying for the chinese revolutionaries then, as we all know how china tends to deal with dissent:/... even those who dont believe in any spirituality, I implore you to at least er, Hope for them,lol...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: February 21, 2011 01:09AM

Yes and Libya's president Gaddhafi has just fled the country today. For anyone wondering what the heck is going on, there is an astrological explanation for all this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables