Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

well well well looks like im goin to the chapel an immmm gonna get married ... lol grinning smiley
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 16, 2011 08:03AM

well no chapel .. its gonna be outdoors by the river we love (the mighty fraser grinning smiley )

i know i have called him my hubby here .. boyfriend .. nutjob etc .. but now its official

were gonna tie some rafia around each otheres wrists and declare our love to all that show up

no rings no priests just a huge declaration of affection and one willy nilly silly party smiling smiley

hes riding in on a john deere tractor and im showin up in my friends 57' chevy winking smiley

my uncle is giving me away (cuz someones gonna want me!) and were gonna jitterbug our first dance ... cuz thats how we roll smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: well well well looks like im goin to the chapel an immmm gonna get married ... lol grinning smiley
Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: February 16, 2011 08:25AM

Awww. That's lovely Jodi!

I hope the day is a wonderful celebration and the weather is heavenly.

CONGRATS! smiling smiley

Re: well well well looks like im goin to the chapel an immmm gonna get married ... lol grinning smiley
Date: February 16, 2011 10:46AM

thanks hun im bankin on the weather .. if it doesnt cooperate i got a whole shwack of umbrelllas .. bc canada weather .. ya never know grinning smiley

Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: February 16, 2011 11:04AM

Haha, well where I live we have a saying. 'If you don't like Melbourne weather, wait a minute.'

I'll be crossing my fingers for ya!

Date: February 16, 2011 11:16AM

hey thanks like up here too . i swear the weather man has the easiest job up here .. its sunny with cloudy periods chances of rain 365 days of the year tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 16, 2011 01:46PM

OMGOSH! Congrats you two! This is amazing news! Best of luck, have a wonderful honeymoon! Do something different and fun, have a great time!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 16, 2011 02:08PM

Congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnz!!! smiling smiley May the next few decades be the happiest yet!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 16, 2011 05:01PM

Happy wedding!smiling smiley I love the idea of an outdoor ceremony, too. The river--how romantic!

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: February 16, 2011 11:38PM

yayyyyyyyyygrinning smiley congratulationsgrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley <3<3<3<3<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: veghunter ()
Date: February 16, 2011 11:47PM

Congrats, Jodi. I hope your special day is perfect and you two have many, many more happy years together.

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:30AM

...goin' to the chapel of love, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....

Wooohoooooo! Very happy for you! smiling smiley

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:47AM

I woke up singing that song to my wee girl. She thought it was grand even though I couldn't remember all the words smiling smiley.

Date: February 17, 2011 04:16PM

aww thats cute coco grinning smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 21, 2011 10:52PM

Oh that's great Jodi! Have a lovely wedding.

Chorus:
Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married.
Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna to get married.
Going to the chapel of love.

Spring is here,
The sky is blue.
Whoa! the birds all sing as if they knew.
Today's the day, we'll say, "I do"
And we'll never be lonely anymore.
Lyrics provided by [www.kovideo.net]
Source

Chorus:
Because we're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married.

Bells will ring,
The sun will shine.
Whoa, I'll be his and he'll be mine.
We'll love until the end of time
And we'll never be lonely anymore.

Chorus:
Because we're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're goinna get married.
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Going to the chapel of love...(fade out)

You can get the songs ringtone at the below link.

[www.kovideo.net]

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables