Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I thought someone might get a laugh out of awful day...
Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: February 24, 2011 10:27AM

Here's what I posted on Facebook not long ago....

I have had an awful day today. Internet fix-it man gets here the first time at 7.30am! An hour before the EARLIEST they said they'd be here, woke me up. Then I realised riding halfway to Fitzroy that my cat had pissed on my backpack, cue me smelling like cat piss all day.

Then to top it off, I'd been clumping around all day feeling like one leg was shorter than the other, and wondering what the (EDIT: horrible fire and brimstone place) was wrong with my legs or hips! I get home and discover I'd been wearing TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BOOTS! One with a slightly shorter heel. I thought I'd been going insane! Repeat: today was an awful day...

Note, replace the word 'awful' with another word for fecal matter and that's what I said, but I always get censored for my language on american forums, you guys hate teh swearing!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2011 10:33AM by klomasius.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I thought someone might get a laugh out of awful day...
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 24, 2011 02:28PM

Laughing so hard . . . can't breath . . .

Hope today is better!

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: February 24, 2011 03:19PM

I've dealt with the cat pee on the backpack thing with my daughter's backpack. I washed it, but it just never came out. It's still up in the closet somewhere. My cats love peeing on garbage bags so the garage stinks to high heaven half the time.

Somewhere or other, I read about using rapid eye technology (RET) to process information, and about going over the day's events in your head before you go to sleep at night, so I try to do that if I remember. Great way to put yourself to sleep.

[www.altmd.com]

Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: February 24, 2011 07:49PM

I sprayed the bag with citrus essential oil before putting it in the wash and it seems to have done the trick. smiling smiley Though I imagine I can still smell it a little, but it'll get a second wash when I get home.

The worst thing is that I had to use it today (it's morning here) as at the end of work today I'm off to Wwwoof on a veganic farm in the country, really bad timing for my cat to decide my bag is a toilet! I had to stay up late to wash it and all!

Now I've had 4 hours sleep! And I'm on a juice fast. But I'll power through all that hard work on the weekend still, go raw food! grinning smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 24, 2011 08:11PM

I guess the cable guy set the tone of the day for you..the 2 different boots..that's pretty funny.

There's a movie I watched and it has the wife setting the clock ahead 10 minutes and that sets in motion a lot of things going wrong for her and her hubby.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 25, 2011 05:46AM

my hubby used to set the clock 10-15minutes off .. i was like dude ..do you really like doing math in the morning ? lol

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: February 25, 2011 06:42AM

life is a bunch of tests.if you know that.just laugh.then you pass the test.problem solved.sounds crazy but it's real.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables