Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

is God cyclical?
Posted by: jono ()
Date: March 18, 2011 09:46PM

is God cyclical?

is God evolving?

does God die and be reborn?

maybe at some point in the scheme of the All That Is, maybe there is a halt on birthing of new souls, and during this time all the souls in existence advance to a super duper mastery advanced state, and then they are at the point of readiness to choose to pop out of existence for good (complete soul death/obliteration)... and maybe everyone pops out of existence until there are just a few souls left, and one by one they go into the forever-nothing until there is left just one.

Just one super duper advanced being left in All Existence. All by itself, totally immersed in the experience of utter aloneness. What does this final soul do then? Does it have the ability to end All Existence forever? Could this final soul take a leap into the Great Nothing and then there will never ever again be life in existence, or any existence at all?

hmm, what is existence?

if All Existence is divinely programmed by God through and through, maybe God could do a final experiment of annihilating itself completely and then maybe, It will be reborn from the Nothing and start a new All Existence all over again.

Can All Existence be completely extinguished?

How does Nothing birth Everything?

Maybe there is no such thing as Nothing. Maybe Eternal Truths exist, whether or not there is an observer to understand and experience them.

might God have a reset button?

can all universes be completely collapsed simultaneously into total emptiness?

Even in the absense of souls and any observers or aware-conscious entities, might there eternally be an all-pervasive infinite ocean of energy that can never be destroyed, and never eliminated?

What is this all-pervasive infinite ocean of energy?

Does it have no origin other than itself? Does it have no Mother or Father?

Can the all-pervasive infinite ocean of energy ever be completely still and constantly at rest throughout itself. Can this ocean be in complete balance and purely silent and at peace?

Can all ripples in existence be completely canceled out by eachother all together at once?

If there are no waves, no ripples, no gradations, no shades of gray, no comparisons to be made, no distinction between surface and deep, is this like the graveyard of God?

How is God reborn?

What causes the first ripple in the infinite ocean of energy?

Does this one first ripple expand and bifurcate and differentiate into shades of existence that shatter and merge and develop and form into perpetuating patterns of energy that might be called souls?

Might this first one ripple set the tone for all future ripples, and child ripples and grandchild ripples, and souls that develop thereof?

Might this one first ripple be the personality of the One True God that is in existence for a given round of a cyclical God?

Does God have a personality, and are we all, as complex ripple-patterns patterned after the first one ripple, are we all imbued with that first one ripple, and thus we are all tangents of a personality of God?

Does God have infinite personalities throughout eternity?

What is a ripple?

Can no two "first one ripples" be perfectly alike? If there is a chronological aspect to the utter origin of all creation, then each "first one ripple" will have occurred within the space of it's location within the sequence of all first-one-ripples. So yes - no two first-one-ripples are perfectly alike. But if the first-one-ripple is born from complete stillness, then is the chronology irrelevant? And if the starting condition of complete stillness is identical for all of the first-one-ripples, then must it be that all first-one-ripples arise in an identical manner and thus are identical in personality?

Can there ever be a perfect stillness and homogeneity throughout the infinite ocean of energy? This could be called God's Graveyard, or the Unborn God.

What births God out of the infinite stillness?

What starts that first ripple?

What is energy?

Is it all merely Maths?

Am I made of Maths?

Is God simply a swath of equations and mathematical relationships that exist eternally, forever, and always, with nothing new ever to be added to the basal elements that construct All That Is?

Is every moment, every possible combination of ripples in the Now, is it all mapped out already?

Is it really possible to create anything new? Am I merely consciousness flowing through a completely mapped out eternal lifespan of God?

Can I ask any deeper questions, or approach this in more effective ways? Probably surely.

What is movement?

When I walk down the street, am I really moving?

The travel from point A to point B is what? What is traveling? It's the flowing of something from one infinite-ocean-ripple-state to another infinite-ocean-ripple-state. What is flowing? What is this "something"? Pure awareness? Pure consciousness? Pure Nothingness? Pure Somethingness? Pure foobishoominoopidoo?

The infinite ocean has no edges, and so every point in time-space is the center and there is no center.

There are spectrums and extremes to all things it seems.

And so, ok, there exists the concept of an enigma. There exists the concept of mystery.

There exists the possible held belief that God is indefinable.

Are concepts eternal structures?

If so, then as there exists the concept of an eternally enigmatic God, then God shall remain eternally an enigma, at least in part. And to be partly an enigma, yet to be a Whole, is that also to be completely an enigma?

Is God touchable? Is God a mist that we may smell, see, and feel as the moisture that collects on the skin of the outstretched hands in the experience of the moment, yet we may never fully grasp IT?

Does God know Itself?

Is God forever reinventing Itself?

I somehow doubt that every moment in all of eternity is already completely mapped out.

I think there is room for creation.

I think there is newness and freshness and randomness.

I think.

I

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is God cyclical?
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: March 19, 2011 12:33AM

Iwas JUST wondering last night where you had gone off too! hadnt seen you in awhile...

Posted by: jono ()
Date: March 19, 2011 02:02AM

eeeeeenteresting

sometimes... i wonder the same about myself smiling smiley

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: March 19, 2011 09:36PM

I thought I had a 'revelation' from god recently. that is what prompted the authenticity thread. I personally think that is a pressing need for the planet at the moment. in a sense its a call for the planet to go back to the source of all things, and live as close to it as possible. Nature. At least as far as what is practical. Also to be true to what you feel in your mind and heart, and to try to let otherse seek that truth as much as possible.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 24, 2011 09:34PM

no.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 25, 2011 02:56PM

jono Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And maybe I know not much of anything.
God is an interesting subject, because discussing our concept of God reveals our ignorance.
Better to focus on ourselves as a means for God to manifest, and thus doing become our very Best....which is a far cry from where we are now.
Begin now at becoming.....WY

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: March 26, 2011 10:02PM

how about gods, plural?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 27, 2011 10:22AM

i think the questions are true

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables