Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This is a GREAT video about food, organic and not.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 04, 2011 01:10AM

[civileats.com]

Just a mom, researching and telling you what she's found out. A very good video, totally worth watching and better yet, just the thing to pass along to the nay-sayers in your life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is a GREAT video about food, organic and not.
Posted by: cy ()
Date: April 04, 2011 06:00PM

Thank you Coco. Very interesting.
We know about this a long time,but a lot of people don't have a clue and have no
interest in knowing it . Unfortunately my 2 sister-in-law are those people.
I told them about the milk and I was practicaly invited to stop talking.They don't want to know.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 04, 2011 06:23PM

That's exactly what the woman says she was like but like she said, some things you can't go back and unknow. I think showing a video like this to people who also don't want to know is a way to get through to them. They see a person just like them who has gone through something they could easily experience (child food allergy reaction), wanted to know why and is sharing what they found out. I really like how accessible this video is, she's not an expert, she's just a mom trying to do the best for her kids and finding out that what she was doing was accidentally the worst instead of the best. Lots of people can relate to that.

Pass it along.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 04, 2011 09:48PM

Awesome video! I love how she iterates that our physical health directly reflects the health of our nation. It dovetails so well with the implications of banana who's posts about people acting antisocially because of bad food[I believe this hypothesis bears veracity]. Thanks so much for posting this, coconuts smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables