Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Blind man teaches himself to "see".
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 19, 2011 11:11PM

This is amazing.

[ca.news.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blind man teaches himself to "see".
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: June 15, 2011 11:36PM

Coco,
I had something interesting happen to me about 15 years ago. I was sitting in my room sorting out some papers, when it was really quiet. Then I heard my partner open the garage door, and I heard a cricket chirping. For a fraction of a second I would see around the corner and into the garage. Each chirp was like a flash, kind of like what you would get from a camera.

The event was so unusual I hardly knew it was happening. My focus was quickly diverted because my partner was upset that I 'let a cricket into the garage'. As if...crickets never find their own way into a garage. I was so mad, because that is what made the experience stop. I am pretty sure if I had held onto the experience a little longer I might have had the ability permanently.

I have regular vision, so its not so vital I guess that I have this ability, but it is a different use of the senses that might be useful to me in some other way. I have tried on several occations to recreate the experience, but to no avail. Darn it!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables