Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Prayer for 9/11 on Sunday
Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 10, 2011 12:53AM

On Sunday, September 11, 2011- 9:00ET
The Journey and Skip Lackey
unites with Nightly Healing to present
a special evening.

Please join us on this momentous 10th anniversary of 9/11 as
Skip Lackey, Senior Trainer and Presenter for The Journey NA,
leads us in a meditation and prayer for peace and healing in this world, of all affected...and mostly for ourselves.
For it all starts within.

There is tremendous energy surrounding this 10th anniversary.

Let's use that energy to SHIFT
from a place of fear and terror
to an opening of
love and peace.

To register and receive the teleconference call details,
please click here:
[budurl.com]
This link will bring you to The Nightly Healing Website.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prayer for 9/11 on Sunday
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 10, 2011 03:42PM

Thanks for posting this. Amid what I consider the orgy of maudlin and fearful "commemoration," I plan on hanging out my flag and observing a moment of silence instead. People will observe this date as they see fit . . .

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 10, 2011 03:51PM

It's my good friend from high school's bday, I only ever think of her on that day. It's like memorial day (or rememberance or flag day, whatever it's called where you are). I choose to think thoughts of peace on that day too and project that out into the world. It's an opportunity to remember peace instead of the rest of it for me.
XO

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 10, 2011 09:06PM

9/11 really opened my eyes, so I'd rather be preventive, like I am with my health; ever vigilant, rather than wearing blinders and burying my head in the sand, and saying everything is fine, nothing's going to happen. Err on the side of caution, instead of blind trust.

Natural News has an interesting article on 9/11 --

[www.naturalnews.com]

Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 11, 2011 12:17AM

[www.911inplanesite.org]

But the most important thing now that I believe is to have a good vibration for this Planet.

Prayers to Heal The Earth

"This is the Earth, healed again, growing green and blue. I want you to remember this exactly as it is, and then go and tell the people that if enough of us hold this image in their minds, we can heal the Earth and make it like it was a long time ago."

Grandfather Rolling Thunder

In 1997, shortly before his passing, Grandfather Rolling Thunder, the beloved Cherokee Medicine Elder, gave the above instructions to one of his students, Sun Eagle. In following Grandfather's words, we invite people of all races and spiritual denominations to join us in sending prayers of healing to the Earth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2011 12:21AM by cy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables