Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

LOL...
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 07, 2011 01:43AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOL...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 07, 2011 02:24AM

Ok, first of all, this man is so incredibly annoying. How can she stand him every single day? Good grief.

And secondly "Thank you for paving the way"? Ahem. My son was born unassisted nearly 11 years ago and I was inspired by books from the 60's and 70's as well as Kaplan-Shanley's. Come on now, this is not new. I mean, good for them and everything but it's like he thinks he invented childbirth or something. He didn't even give birth! Drr... I don't enjoy him at all.

Oh, and he thinks he's going to raise the "most smartest child in the world". Oh man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2011 02:25AM by coco.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 07, 2011 03:35PM

I am going to assume he's just really, really geeked about all of this and that's making him giddy and effusive smiling smiley

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 07, 2011 09:24PM

God bless their family but I always question when people make a big deal out of saying "I'm soooo in love with my wife!" and such. I always get a bit nervous, as in "Methinks thou dost PROFESS too much."winking smiley Nothing wrong with saying "I love and appreciate you" to loved ones (my significant other of 30 years does it multiple times a daysmiling smiley) but the public thing never was too convincing to me. But that is ME and I am not the center of the Universewinking smiley

*Edit: What had pissed me off are the following points: He doesn't understand how women can get post-partum. Um...hormones, perhaps? I am sure they are not faking it! And the idea about respecting women for giving birth, instead of ALL women for ALL reasons (I read this comment and it resonated with me). The other thing I noticed is that he said "IT DISGUSTS ME!" as Angela is feeding their child. He is so conscious in other areas; how come he doesn't realize that expressing such negativity in front of your newborn (who is FEEDING) is not appropriate?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2011 09:37PM by banana who.

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: December 30, 2011 06:48AM

Laughing Out Loud might land you in the hospital. Why am I often the only one laughing at the movie theater?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables