Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Civil rights and liberties
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: January 29, 2012 10:06PM

Hi all.
I know that there is supposed to be no politics on this board, and that this message is getting fairly close to it so I hope it doesn't offend, but I feel it is important enough to warrant brining to the attention of as many people as I can.

There is new legislation being signed off on internationally which threatens the internet and freedom of speech among many other things. Here is a short video which explains what it is and what it means...

[dotsub.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Civil rights and liberties
Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: January 30, 2012 01:38PM

Copyrights? What good will copyrights do in this day and age? I mean, I understand the desire for protection against phonies, stealers, misrepresenters. Perhaps the focus should be on better internet, home invasion security, telephone tappers, voice mappers, face mappers. All hell's broke loose. Pitter patter around with some stupid bullshit. You may as well throw everything in the dump.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables