Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

David Willcock on 2012, synchronicities etc
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: January 16, 2012 04:16PM

I found this vid interesting. This is part 1 of about 5, it's about an hour long interview on Law of Attraction radio. I like how he explains the synchronicity of how specific numbers will appear, like on your watch, phone, computer etc, eg 13.13 and so on. I've always wondered why that happens. Cool stuff! xx

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Willcock on 2012, synchronicities etc
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 16, 2012 04:28PM

This post of yours is 'synchronicity for me. I was listening to Colin Wilson on audio on youtube yesterday and was going to post that link for fun on my diary page but I guess I'll post it here. I'm off to follow your link now. Thanks for posting.

[www.youtube.com]

Love,
Prism

Date: January 16, 2012 07:08PM

Your post is leading me to explore more about David Wilcock. In on word of a fav fictional character, "fascinating".

Love,
Prism

Date: January 17, 2012 12:12AM

Hi Prism, nice synchronicity there! I remember when I first went raw the synchronicities really increased in my life. These days I've noticed a lot more 'repetitive' numbers cropping up, especially since the latter part of last year (certainly around 11/11/11) It's all very interesting! xx

Date: January 19, 2012 12:39AM

Wow..you have lead me down the path of conspiracies, corruption, Illuminati, and aliens and a radio program that has David crying he's so upset with apparent death threats. I'm getting an ongoing education of mysticism, world governments and financial conspiracies, and benign ET's. And lots of other interesting things.

I also have found out that it's now the year of the Dragon and that's my Chinese sign and not only that but it's the year of the Water Dragon (I didn't know I was a Water Dragon..no wonder I love the water) and the last time that happened was on my birth year of 1952.

I also have had experiences that have to do with synchronicity with the number 13. For a few years now, and it freaked me out that I mentioned it to my son. More times than not when I look at a clock it's the number 13 in the minutes. It could be 8:13 or 4:13. It got so I didn't look at the clock too often because it spooked me. I can't figure out why it crops up so often.

I believe we are given signs from some order or as I've learned the consciousness of the Universe.

When I went to view your post above I got chills due to David talking about how 2012 will end and 2013 will usher in a new golden age. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens..but I won't be waiting to beam up.

The skeptic in me wonders what will happen to David or what he'll say if 2012 comes and 2013 comes without any changes that are notable.

So far the few days I'm checking this stuff out has been fun and enlightening. I'm not quitting..it's too interesting for now. And I have to say David Wilcock is a cutie to look at.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: January 19, 2012 05:18PM

i get the numbers thing all the time with 4:44 i cant tell you how often this comes up pretty much daily smiling smiley the clock ..licence plates .. on receipts ...

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 19, 2012 05:49PM

I had a friend once who never ever watched tv so when she's go scrambling for the remote it always freaked me right out, lol. She was only ever adjusting the channel on the VCR though so it would correspond with the time and display things like 1:23 45, etc. That was such a fun numbers thing to do and always so amazing how she'd manage to glance at the clock at just the right moment to often.

The 11 thing is common for a lot of people, BTW. Apparently that's a magical number with lots of significance. There's a bunch about it on the interwebz if you want to look it up.

Date: January 19, 2012 09:24PM

Opps..the Chinese New Year for year of the Dragon isn't until Jan. 23,2012.

Just setting the record straight. I should go read what is in store for me this year according the Chinese astrology.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 22, 2012 07:47PM

I had to laugh: even after 11/11/11 I would see it sometimes, particularly the time. But beforehand I'd see it, too. There's even a book about 11:11 synchronicity.

Date: February 03, 2012 04:05PM

I find it all so fascinating! I'm starting to think there must be some underlying message in these numbers, like a code, but I just can't figure it out! but I'm starting to see a certain pattern in them - for instance 14.14 seems to be connected with a certain (very important) person in my life, etc, etc. Doreen Virtue has a book called Angel Numbers that apparently addresses this question, I might get it. I was always deeply fascinated by numerology when I was a little kid, I really should get into that. So much to learn!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables