Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Got hit over the head with a bottle, at least in my dream
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: March 01, 2012 12:55AM

I had a strange dream last night of getting hit over the head with a bottle. It happened soon after I fell asleep, and then I woke up and had a hard time going back to sleep. It felt so incredibly real, like scary real. I hope this doesn't mean anything. The people who used to live here previously were pretty violent and scary so I am told. The really violent woman that lived here actually committed suicide here. I didn't know about that until today. Creeps me out. I feel like I need to karma clean the place. It was gutted and cleaned and redecorated from top to bottom, but I suppose that does nothing for things on a spiritual level.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Got hit over the head with a bottle, at least in my dream
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 01, 2012 01:59AM

Mislu,

Please remember that sometimes a dream is just a dream. Many are unpleasant, many are not. Hope things are pleasant this evening smiling smiley

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 01, 2012 02:14AM

Wow!
Makes me think of when I was a kid,and my sister picked up a bottle on the ground and threw it into my friends head and cut it.
His parents were pissed and things were never the same after that.
She didnt mean to do it.

Hope you are doing ok tonite.
Those kinds of things can be quite unsettling.
But I DO believe TIME cleanses old karma out of a place.

Try burning some sage and doing a spiritual cleansing from room to room.
I did that to my house,and in recent months has a much more feeling of home to it.

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 02:16AM by eaglefly.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: March 01, 2012 02:36AM

Sometimes a dream is a dream, gotta remember that. I think I am doing ok. feeling really tired, which is good, relaxation good, sleep good... too much study...well good, but tiring

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables