Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What makes a baby?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 16, 2012 03:47PM

This is such a lovely kickstarter project <3. They've nearly doubled their goal already but I donated anyhow, I would like a signed copy of the book. The illustrator is one of my favourite local Toronto artists and the subject matter is just wonderful. I know my kids will appreciate it, we have friends with so many different sorts of parents and partnerships.

[www.kickstarter.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What makes a baby?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 17, 2012 01:02AM

Donated!

Date: February 17, 2012 01:07AM

Yah, thanks Tam! I can't believe the response to this! Half a dozen of my friends have donated this afternoon smiling smiley.

Date: February 18, 2012 11:59PM

Over 700 backers for this project and they still have 26 days of fund raising to go, I can't believe the response to this amazing project! How absolutely wonderful, warms my heart to see it.

Date: March 10, 2012 10:53PM

1,670 Backers

$56,726 pledged of $9,500 goal

5 days to go

I am so happy for this project! Support it if you can, pass along the info to anybody you know who'd be interested in it (people who conceived a baby in a non-traditional way aka invitro, adoption, etc). So Awesome! <3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables