Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

David Bronner, CEO of Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps of Escondido, was arrested while protesting hemp laws.
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: June 12, 2012 11:57PM

I liked his seed planting protest better, but this was pretty cool too.

[www.utsandiego.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Bronner, CEO of Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps of Escondido, was arrested while protesting hemp laws.
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:48AM

LOL! Exactly what I fantasized he would look like! What is that sticking out of his mouth--straw?

Re: David Bronner, CEO of Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps of Escondido, was arrested while protesting hemp laws.
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:50AM

This whole hemp "controversy" is perhaps the stupidest thing evah. And that's me saying somethin'

Just refilled my soap dispensers with Bronner's 8-in-1 hemp almond liquid soap, my version of raising a lighter for "Free Bird," as it were. smiling smiley

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: June 14, 2012 01:21AM

he's also into juice fasting. i actually met him a few years ago and he was telling me that he was on a juice fast! pretty neat person! his grand father was quite a humanitarian.

jj

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2012 01:21AM by juicin' john.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables