Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Spam
Posted by: Jonathan Barlow ()
Date: July 07, 2012 03:34PM

I keep getting this same spam message from the same user. Is there a way to block this profile or something?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

"I am Interested In You,
Hello Dear,
My name is Grace and I am average in height and fair in complexion , I am a loving , romantic and caring angel . I read your profile at www.rawfoodsupport.com as I was browsing for friend , truly is quiet interesting to me then I decide to contact you. I really want to have a good relationship with you . Moreover I love what I see in your profile so you can reach me through my email (gracefred53@yahoo.com ) so that I will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about me self. I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship , what I need is just your love and caring and I will give you my best , have a nice day and stay blessed .
With Love ,
Miss Grace.."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spam
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 07, 2012 04:18PM

I am getting same thing..same user name...I figure there must be a glitch somewhere. I guess we notify webmaster.

I removed the notification option that comes into my private email account at yahoo. It seems that's all I could do.

Love,
Prism

Date: July 07, 2012 04:22PM

I sent Prana (webmaster) a note about the problem.

Love,
Prism

Date: July 07, 2012 06:23PM

Prana said he's deactivated that user account but has no way to delete any pm's sent by that user..so just delete the ones that came in and there shouldn't be anymore of them.

Thank you Prana for taking care of the problem so quickly.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: July 07, 2012 08:15PM

Yea I got it too,and my first thought was"yea right" Love doesnt come THAT easy!
And unfortunately I have heard this stuff before from relationships,and it didnt amount to a hill of beans!
Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2012 08:17PM by eaglefly.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 07, 2012 09:00PM

Jonathan, sometimes you should just take a chance. She sounds like a lovely gal...

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 08, 2012 12:31PM

No, no, no! Grace is really a Nigerian prince who needs a cosign on a royal legacy his mother's brother has secured for him in Lagos! Don't do it, Jonathan, don't take the bait!

grinning smiley

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: July 08, 2012 02:41PM

Last year I was living in a 2 story 50ft monolithic dome and the owner lost the house on 20 acres due to a nigerian women scam. Everyone could see the fraud except him and refused to be helped.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables