Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parents in UK Could Be Asked to Adminster Flu Vaxxes to Their Kids!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 30, 2012 12:03AM

[www.guardian.co.uk]

Wow, just wow...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parents in UK Could Be Asked to Adminster Flu Vaxxes to Their Kids!
Posted by: chat ()
Date: July 30, 2012 03:33AM

What's so "wow" about it? We are asked to do many things. Doesn't mean we have to do themsmiling smiley

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:22PM

Those vaccine sprays freak me out since I heard that they're contagious. I don't go near my supermarket when they're giving out the live-flu spray vaccine.

[wn.com]

Date: July 30, 2012 06:37PM

Chat, you don't find it a bit alarming that they (vaxxes) are now "convieniently" available at Walgreen's (I believe you're from the UK so any large drugstore chain), my local grocery chain, and that big placards are lining the parking lot pushing this crap?

The "wow" is that involving parents seems a new and extreme step. It seems a bit odd that with all this "health" (eye rolling smiley) we are supposed to be having because of all these shots and pills, there is a greater and greater encroachment on everyday life to take this crap.

Kid is right--there is LIVE virus and people "shed" it, hence creating the very epidemics "they" are claiming vaxxes prevent. When people start lining up like sheeple to get their shots, that's when so many people get sick!

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: July 30, 2012 11:47PM

A couple of years ago they were pushing the H1N1 and another vaccine at my son's private school. I kept him home for three days after they were onsite giving kids injections. They were also doing the nasal spray thing.

I made the school aware of my intentions to keep him home during that time, & they had no problem at all with my decision. Not sure if a public school would be so accommodating.

Who knows what is floating around in the air at Sam's Club, Walmart, Walgreens, anyplace that they have a pharmacy set up & are pushing this garbage.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 31, 2012 12:08AM

A "Global Flu" would be Big Pharma's dream come true -

DARPA's Blue Angel - Pentagon Prepares Millions of Vaccines Against Future Global Flu

[rt.com]

"Scientists at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency say they’ve produced 10 million doses of an influenza vaccine in only one month’s time.

In a press release out of the agency’s office this week, scientists with DARPA say they’ve reach an important step in being able to combat a flu pandemic that might someday decimate the Earth’s population. By working with the Medicago Inc. vaccine company, the Pentagon’s cutting edge research lab says that they’ve used a massive harvest of tobacco plants to help produce a plethora of flu-fighting vaccines."

I didn't even know the Pentagon had a Research Lab and were in the business of creating vaccines. That sounds like a conflict of interest.

Date: July 31, 2012 12:33AM

When government colludes with business, that is the definition of fascism.

Veganjuice, I had a chuckle with your comment of what might be floating in the air of Sam's Club, etc. I didn't even think of that factor! Just entering those stores might be hazardous...It sounds like your school is reasonable. I don't know what sort of private school he attends, but they are not pushing you to conform to their practices, which is nice. I am starting to hear all this hubbub about whooping cough and I wonder if that's the new H1N1...

Posted by: chat ()
Date: July 31, 2012 04:49AM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chat, you don't find it a bit alarming that they
> (vaxxes) are now "convieniently" available at
> Walgreen's (I believe you're from the UK so any
> large drugstore chain), my local grocery chain,
> and that big placards are lining the parking lot
> pushing this crap?
>
> The "wow" is that involving parents seems a new
> and extreme step. It seems a bit odd that with all
> this "health" (eye rolling smiley) we are supposed to be having
> because of all these shots and pills, there is a
> greater and greater encroachment on everyday life
> to take this crap.
>
> Kid is right--there is LIVE virus and people
> "shed" it, hence creating the very epidemics
> "they" are claiming vaxxes prevent. When people
> start lining up like sheeple to get their shots,
> that's when so many people get sick!

Nope, I don't find it alarming at all, as long as the vaccine is not pushed down your throat and it clearly isn't. People are given a choice, and it is up to them whether the vaccines are available in your corner shop or not. If there is no demand, there will be no supply, it's that simple. If people prefer to be sheep rather than use their brains, that's up to them. It still doesn't make corporation advertising the vaccine or making it available into "pushing" it on such people.

Abbout the vaccines being live - as you probably well know their virulence is greatly attenuated, and while there is a chance of it mutation back to the full virulent form, it seems it is no greater than the chance of you contracting the virus elsewhere.

That's why I don't see any particular "wow" about the news you have posted. For as long as you live in a society, there will always be people whose practices you don't agree with, but the fact the they are continuing with such practices does not mean that they are pushing them on you, even when the practices can affect you in some way. Each case has to be judged according to it's merits and often compromise can be reasonable, but if someone is particularly adamant they can try and escape from society and go live somewhere very remote, to eliminate the chance of the vaccine taken by your neighbour having an effect on you.

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2012 04:50AM by chat.

Date: July 31, 2012 05:01PM

Chat, I respectfully disagree with your statement. Yes, RIGHT NOW they are "merely" providing this so-called option but I have heard rumblings (and from the public, no less!) about how "irresponsible" it is for some of us to go around without getting vaxxed. We are all Typhoid Marys to this ilk. Very dangerous mentality but right up the alley of those who would make it mandatory.

You live in the UK. I don't know the ins and outs of your neck of the woods but in America the Amish have long desired to keep to themselves and our government is now effing with them. Case in point: "they" want the Amish to microchip their cattle and the Amish refuse! I don't know the upshot but I thought I saw some Amish cows with those tags on their ears sad smiley Hope I am wrong about that. If they DID leave people alone, then I would be cool. If this is just the first step in trying to control us, then it's messed up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables