Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do Rats Have a Sense of Humor?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 27, 2012 06:39PM

[healthypets.mercola.com]
Do Rats Have a Sense of Humor?
August 27 2012
By Dr. Becker

Story at-a-glance
• A researcher at Washington State University, Jaak Panksepp, has spent the last few years tickling juvenile rats to observe their response.
• He set out to discover if the high frequency chirping sounds young rats make when they play together are actually sounds of animal laughter.
• His conclusion: not only do young rats laugh when tickled, they also develop affection for the human hands that tickle them and make them laugh.
…

Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them
1:31 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do Rats Have a Sense of Humor?
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: August 27, 2012 08:55PM

My goodness! Who knew?!

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:15PM

I love rats! I've wanted to have a rat for a pet for a couple of decades, but I already owned dogs, and was afraid I'd come home from work one day to carnage all over the kitchen floor sad smiley

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:14AM

You love rats? Hmmm... Well, I guess it's like me saying I love donkeys. People often think it's odd, but I know they're quite lovable. And now I know rats like to be tickled!

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 29, 2012 01:43AM

Trive,
Well, i remember saying that flying squirels where 'cute' to this vegetarian woman, who found that something weird. I thought it was a no brainer to say that any animal was cute to a vegetarian....but I guess I was wrong!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables