Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Funny Homeopathy Spoof
Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: September 11, 2012 07:04AM

It's the 9/11 anniversary and I noticed an article about 9/11 illnesses and that interested me in treatment for asbestos and found out that homeopathy seems to help it. Cool!

Along the way I found this funny skit dissing homeopathy and other alternative remedies. So what if it's full of errors, it's still funny and might interest some people into looking into this stuff.

Here it is . . . "Make that aquamarine quartz".

[www.outsidethebeltway.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Funny Homeopathy Spoof
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 11, 2012 11:04AM

I find NO humor in Brainwashing the masses.

The only thing Allopathic Medicine is qualified to handle are Emergencies and this skit would have been just as deceptive had they offered an accident victim Raw Food.

I've been analyzing some of the old TV shows I grew up watching lately, like the Rifleman, and I'm amazed at how they were Brainwashing me and everyone else way back then. I found 3 of the Rifleman shows Brainwashing the public that Vaccines Cured Smallpox and Anthrax. A good book to read to put these things in perspective is "Trust Us, We're Experts" by Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber. For a really good article written on this, check out The Doors Of Perception: Why Americans Will Believe Almost Anything by Dr. Tim O'Shea - [www.thedoctorwithin.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 11, 2012 04:12PM

I enjoyed that video (I say the Ink from the Pen killed the patient). I like to keep up with what the 'other side' on an issue is saying and doing.

I love homeopathic remedies and hope They don't try to outlaw them or control them.

It always amazes me that certain types of people think Homeopathy is a crock. One expects it from the Conservative/Republican side because they love Big Pharma, Drugs, Doctors and Hospitals, Vaccines, etc. But it's surprising when those who profess to be open-minded, evolving and enlightened bad-mouth Homeopathy. I was amazed when my liberal neighbor went into a rant on how homeopathy is not 'scientific' and not effective. I didn't even try to stick up for it because some people you can't get through to and I knew she was one of those who wouldn't change her mind, but just end up being judgmental of me.

There are even those on This Board who don't 'believe' in Homeopathy, which I find puzzling -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 11, 2012 04:43PM

Kid, I have never found that it helped me but I don't dismiss it for everyone. How can I do that?

As for conservatives and Big Pharma, I am surprised to read that from you! On liberal boards there are plenty of people who scoff at using herbal remedies, call people 'hippies,' and generally disdain those who don't believe in vaxxes and other assorted things. And they accuse you of being a "fundie" or otherwise conservative "kook" for not using meds.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 11, 2012 09:43PM

Kid, I think you probably know this already, but Dennis and Ron are friends!smiling smiley

Dennis is not fiscally conservative, based upon what I know of him (but I should probably not state such a thing). He wants to have a Dept. of Peace, so I suppose the money he wouldn't be spending on the military would go to social programs?

I voted for him in the 2004 primary and Paul in the 2008 primarysmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables