Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coast to Coast Radio Online
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 12, 2012 02:33AM

Here's a radio station that plays Coast to Coast radio online starting at 10:00 p.m. I'm listening to Bev Harris now talking about Voter Fraud -

[www.iheart.com]

[www.blackboxvoting.org]

She's talking about something I heard mentioned this weekend. There's a Spanish Company that's going to be counting our votes this election cycle.

[endoftheamericandream.com]

[www.westernjournalism.com]

[www.nationalreview.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2012 02:46AM by KidRaw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coast to Coast Radio Online
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 12, 2012 03:42PM

Kid, I don't have the Internets hooked up at home. Do you know any stations which air it during the day? I know that sometimes people post whole shows on Youtube, which is very helpful.

I was wondering about the Spanish company and if you are talking about Spain specifically. Why them?

Date: September 12, 2012 10:14PM

Just checking tunein.com for Coast To Coast AM and it lists the stations and times, but the earliest time in a few places is 10:00 p.m. I think you said you're in Chicago, and here are the stations, but nothing during the day.

[tunein.com]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 12, 2012 10:35PM

I was hoping for some delayed radio casts but I have had a bit of luck with Youtube. Just have to say, though, that George Noory pisses me off on a regular basis.

Date: September 15, 2012 12:51PM

I just had the brilliant idea of listening to CoastToCoast online when I get up at 6:00 or so in the morning by listening to the West Coast Stations. So here's where you find the various stations that carry the show --

[www.coasttocoastam.com]

So find one that broadcasts until 6:00 am.

Right now I'm still listening to it on this station -

[mgmt.firststreaming.com]

BTW, I heard someone call about panic attacks and he said he used to have them, but found out that it's a deficiency of iodine - and he mentioned something about the thyroid - and so he takes Lugol's and doesn't get them anymore. Another person called and said that taking vitamins also helped her. They're also talking about increasing magnesium and another woman says add a cup or cup and a half of epsom salts to the bath water and soak for twenty minutes. She said only two or three times a week, or it will dry out your skin. Although I think I read somewhere that Epsom salts aren't so great for us - maybe that was if it's taken internally. I'll have to look it up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables