Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

THE GREATER GOOD...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 30, 2012 12:54PM

How Vaccine Policy & Law Threatens Parental Rights in America
1:24:24 Minute Video

The Producers of this film are allowing a FULL and FREE viewing of this film. Please support THE GREATER GOOD's Community Engagement Campaign by purchasing a Limited Edition DVD for only $19.95! Click HERE to purchase a copy to show your support!

Story at-a-glance
• Award winning documentary offers a fresh look at what’s behind the sharply polarized vaccine debate in the U.S., and offers the opportunity for a new, more rational discussion about how to create safer and more effective public health policies to help our children stay healthy
• Health officials insist vaccines are the best way to protect the health of individuals and the public. As a result, the number of doses of vaccines included in the childhood vaccination schedule has tripled over the past 30 years, increasing from 23 doses of seven different vaccines to 69 doses of 16 different vaccines. At the same time there has been a rise in the numbers of vaccinations given to children, we’ve also seen a significant rise in the numbers of children suffering with chronic disease and disabilities
• According to Judicial Watch, 26 children died after receiving the HPV vaccine between September 1, 2010 and September 15, 2011. Other serious side effects reported during that time frame included paralysis, speech problems, memory loss, blindness, pancreatitis, ovarian cysts, and Guillain-Barre syndrome
• According to one of the world’s top experts on HPV, the HPV vaccine is associated with enough serious side effects that it could prove riskier than the cancer it is supposed to prevent in women, as cervical cancer is usually entirely curable when detected early enough through normal PAP screenings
• Rigidly maintaining the assumption that an ever increasing number of vaccines must be mandated “for the greater good” is a dangerous assumption that fails to take into account the possibility that one-size-fits-all mass vaccination policies may be contributing to the rise in chronic disease and disability among children

By Dr. Mercola

"THE GREATER GOOD looks behind the fear, hype and politics that have polarized the vaccine debate in America today.

The film re-frames the emotionally charged issue and offers, for the first time, the opportunity for a rational and scientific discussion on how to create a safer and more effective vaccine program."
[articles.mercola.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: THE GREATER GOOD...
Date: September 30, 2012 02:49PM

OK, I just watched this Video and I am fit to be tied!!!

While I was listening to this Video I created a new file on a concept that I’ve been working on this year and I titled my file “Vaccines & Invalid Structures.” This may sould a little complicated to some, but it’s actually quite simple and is actually the main reason why I created my 6 Box System and that is Not to show the Logical Fallacies, but to show the Invalid Structures.

For those who are not familiar with Logic, there are 2 things or 2 Criterion that are needed for Logic. One is the Specifics and the other is the Structure. The Specifics or the Details have to Accurate - there can be No Logical Fallacies within the Specifics or the Details. And then, when it comes to the Structure, that’s really simple - it’s either going the Right Direction or the Wrong Direction. If you’re looking for a Sunset and you’re heading East, you’re going the Wrong Direction. This is known in Latin as Modus Ponens and the main purpose of my special Teaching Tool is to show the Invalid Structure in most of the Systems and Protocols out there that are trying to solve most of our problems and in all of the Systems and Protocols out there that are in charge of solving our problems.

So now that y’all understand the diference between a Logical Fallacy and an Invalid Structure, here is my File Preview for “Vaccines & Invalid Structures”:

…File Preview…
• So one of the Biggest Mistakes we can make (and we do) is when we try to solve problems is we go looking for Logical Fallacies in Systems that have Invalid Structures. A perfect example would be Vaccines. Anti-Vaccine Proponents are afraid to address the issue that the Structure is Invalid, so they just show the obvious Logical Fallacies thinking well, you can’t argue with these Logical Fallacies - we know this to be True.
• 8.2 is where we look for Logical Fallacies in Systems that already have Invalid Structures. This is a Big Problem we have. It doesn’t do any good to find a Logical Fallacy in a System that’s using an Invalid Structure, so a Big Problem Anti-Vaccine Proponents have is they think, let’s Not address the Issue that they’re putting the Cart before the Horse - let’s just show them the obvious Logical Fallacies.
• No, you don’t want to do that because then, they can finally concede and say, OK, we’ll Correct those Logical Fallacies. Now, we’ll keep using the Vaccines.
• No, the Vaccines have an Invalid Structure. These so-called Diseases that were eradicated by Vaccines were all Diseases that were Within Our Control - they were due to Poor Sanitation. We figured that out and all around the World within a hundred year period of time - 1860 to 1960 - look at all of the Graphs - the Information is out there - there was a steady decline in all of these Diseases. Piece #3 conveniently snuck in the Vaccines at the very end of this decline and made it look like, oh, look at what we did - we eradicated them - it’s an Illusion - it’s a Trick.
• Belief in Contagion will Cull the Masses - that’s the most deadly Belief we have right now - people propagating the Misconception that they’re putting Cancer Viruses in the Vaccines. The whole Anti-Vaccine Approach is Wrong showing the Logical Fallacies in a Protocol that already has an Invalid Structure thinking that we don’t want to complicate things and battle the Invalid Structure where the Logical Fallacy is obvious. Look at this - these are obvious. But that’s Not the Solution.
• Never go looking for Logical Fallacies in a System that already has an Invalid Structure. Always go to the Invalid Structure first - it’s easier to Prove and then, doesn’t allow the person to Correct the Logical Fallacy and then say, OK, we’ll keep doing it because it always comes back to the issue of the Invalid Structure.
• What’s the best way to Hide a Chemical?
• Attach it to a Piece of DNA and call it a Virus.
• If you want to use Chemicals to Control people and to Kill people and to Cull the Masses, the best way to Hide it is attach it to a Piece of DNA and call it a Virus, especially a Live Virus - that will Scare them. And then, put that in a Vaccine and then, Scare everybody into thinking they need the Vaccine.
• In other words, the Contagion Myth is going to Kill the Masses or the Contagion Myth is going to Cull the Masses [or] our Belief that Diseases are Contagious will make us take the Vaccine that has the Chemical in it that they are lying to us and saying it’s really a Virus so that it perpetuates the Belief that there’s something Contagious. Stop calling the Chemical a Virus and call it what it is - they’re putting Chemicals in those Vaccines. Nothing is Contagious. You don’t have to worry about Viruses, unless your Body is Not Functioning Properly and can’t get rid of its own Dead Cellular Debris, which is what most Viruses are.
• Now the word Virus is a broad term that can be applied to any Poison. So technically, you could call a Chemical a Virus in that respect. But it’s not the way most people think of the word Virus. Most people are Brainwashed and Conditioned to think of the Virus as Causing the Flu or the Cold or AIDS or Herpes or Hepatitis C. There are No Viruses that are Causing any problems, unless we have too much Cellular Damage. And you can call that a Virus if you want, but call it what it really is - just Dead Genetic Debris. And the Solution is Not to Kill Dead Genetic Debris - the Solution is to find out why do we have Cells Dying and why aren’t we Able to Clean Up the Mess.
• People like Alex Jones contribute more to the Culling than they do the Awakening because he perpetuates the Belief that there are Live Cancer Viruses in the Vaccines. Oh, we’re warning you about how bad the Vaccines are and just like all of the other Anti-Vaccine Proponents is showing a Logical Fallacy in a Protocol that already has an Invalid Structure. The System the Protocol belongs to has an Invalid Structure and we should never go looking for Logical Fallacies in Systems or Protocols with Invalid Structures.
• So the real Message people like Alex Jones should be saying and Barbara Loe Fisher is that the Vaccines have an Invalid Structure. It shouldn’t be used to begin with - don’t have any faith in them - they never worked for anything - forget that they got bad things in them - don’t focus on that - don’t worry about the Logical Fallacies, especially the Bogus Live Viruses that they put in it. But we do have to be aware that if you have been Vaccinated, that you’ve been Injected with Chemicals that have Nano-Technology that might be Capable of triggering certain things with other things - HAARP Frequencies.
• There’s no telling how these Chemicals and Technology have been programed, but they’re Not Viruses - they’re Not something that’s Contagious that’s going to make us have a Need to be Vaccinated to begin with. It’s the Belief that there are Contagious Diseases that’s going to Kill us because that’s what’s going to get most of us to take the Vaccine that has the Ultimate Death Sentence where it’s not designed for a Slow-Kill as most of them are now. The True Culling will come with the Vaccine itself - it will Kill you and when people start dying, people are going to think, oh my God, it really is Contagious - we better get the Vaccine. And the more people who get the Vaccine the more people die.
• So when I call Alex Jones next time, let’s fine tune that presentation and that’s what you want to tell him. Alex, I want to help you on your Mission, but there are some Pieces of the Puzzle you don’t know as well as I do - you know a Piece of the Puzzle a lot better than I do, but there is 1 Piece that I really want you to look a little more into and change how you say things because you’re actually, believe it or not, contributing to the way we could actually be Killed.
• The True Culling of our Species will be because of the Belief in Contagion. It doesn’t work - it’s the Condition on our Body that determines whether or not we have Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes or even the Swine Flu! A Healthy person doesn’t get Sick. There are No Viruses or Germs that are Attacking us. And as long as we Believe that there are these Invisible things Attacking us, we will Succumb to the Injection.
• So come on Alex, you ought to know all of this, you ought to be Able to put all of this together - Bertrand Russell - Diet - Injections - Injunctions. The Injections are what’s going to get us. The Diet is going to make us Sick - make it look like things are Contagious. The Injections will make us Sicker and Broaden their Market. That’s why the Vaccines came into play. Go back to Adam Smith - those who Live by Profit Narrow their Competition and Widen their Market.
…End of File Preview…

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 30, 2012 02:57PM

"letting the fox guard the chicken coop"

The human problem is deep inside human institutions. People see what they want. It brings a lot of problems to people in power recognize that their cures hurt. So they try to silence the oops. Politicians are nor scientists, yet they act as if they are the masters know-it all. No politians will recognize their mistakes because it goes against his-her reason. Politicians hire vested scientists to tell them what to do. But when doing this, those scientists only speak on their favor and only see what is good for them. Their studies show what they want to reflect and are designed to hide all problems. So scientific studies can have a conflict of interest when their is money involved in the outcome and sales of drugs or vaccines.

Date: September 30, 2012 03:10PM

Well said Panchito. “Letting the fox guard the chicken coop” reminds me of something I wrote 11 days ago…

Most Chickens are Afraid of the Fox Guarding the Hen House and as soon as one Chicken tells the other Chickens that there is a Fox Guarding the Hen House and he knows how to get rid of the Fox, all of the other Chickens say, No, Martha didn’t get Eaten by a Fox when it was her time to go to the next Hen House yesterday and I won’t be Eaten by a Fox when it’s time for me to go whenever that time comes because all Chickens go to the next Hen House eventually.

So every Chicken that sees and Warns all of the other Chickens that there’s a Fox Guarding the Hen House is just like all of those who come out of Plato’s Cave and are Willing to go back down into this Cave of Ignorance to tell everyone how to get out of the Cave and everyone thinks those few who see the Truth are Fools or Chumps for thinking that Life is an Illusion and we’re being Ticked and Fooled into Slavery.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 01, 2012 02:14AM

Not sure if this is relevant to your vaccine hypothesis, John, but I just ran into this --

[www.infowars.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables