Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Stupid Funny!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 27, 2010 05:43AM

Dang it, I have been lol-crying so hard for about an hour. Read the stuff on this site, it's killer hilarious grinning smiley.

[damnyouautocorrect.com]

Rude though, don't say I didn't warn you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stupid Funny!
Date: December 27, 2010 05:50PM

Oh man, I can't stop reading them. Gah, pants-peeingly funny!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:13PM

ROFL!!!

Thanks for posting--am sending link to all friends and acquaintances ASAP!

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:15PM

LOLsmiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 29, 2010 11:27AM

not sure

hmmmm

didn't find it funny much

but hey

maybe if i studied it a bit more

it might be funny

i liked the last one you posted coco

the one of the girl who was so gung ho to get to her friend's party

that she faked that she was cognizant even after she got her teeth pulled out at the dentists after being drugged etc .

THAT was hilarious

but flipperjan didn't think it was funny

even though i thought it was the most outrageous thing i ever read

and now things have flipped

for me

i feel like flipper jan

LOLsmiling smiley

Date: December 29, 2010 03:28PM

Oh Ver, this one made me laugh for hours. Some of the words that those iphones autocorrected to were just so bizzarro! And people's reactions too, some of them were so witty and humorous. I particularly liked the ones where people were talking to their moms and accidentally send texts that said I blew the teacher when it was supposed to be asked. And when their mom sent them something whacky and they were like MOM!!?! Too funny, oh la, gaspingly funny that stuff! Hoo!

Date: December 29, 2010 04:58PM

oh god, I cant stop reading, I read a few the first time, was funny, but not awesome... but its like, the more I read, the funnier it gets, till im laughing so hard I cant breathe...lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: veghunter ()
Date: December 29, 2010 05:02PM

I thought it was funny. I like the posts that have a long trail of attempts and when you finally see the word they were trying to type it in no way resembles the corrections.

Date: December 29, 2010 05:21PM

AHH those ones crack me right up! I sat here laughing until I cried so many times. Oh la, the downstairs neighbour must think I'm an absolute loon.
Did you see the few screen shots where it shows a word typed in before it's being send and the autocorrect is trying to replace it with something completely whack? Like they've typed in apple and it's correcting it to anal? Oh man...
And people cursing out Steve Jobs? hee hee hee hee hee

Date: December 29, 2010 05:24PM

Yes, I thought the snark on Jobs was funny. I don't use this technology, but it's hard for me to imagine that some of this isn't intentional. The slant toward the profane is really odd in a correction tool.

Date: December 29, 2010 05:27PM

Well, you can't type the F word apparently. It corrects to "duck" for everyone winking smiley. But anal, that was EVERYWHERE! When would you ever even use that word? Gah.

Date: December 29, 2010 05:41PM

well, my theory, is that since apple is moving towards allot of "cloud" technology, they most likely have the auto correct programmed for what is most often written, and as with any media, the vast majority is most likely sexual in nature... whether or not this is why the auto correct is so horrible, I dont know, its just a theory,lol.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 29, 2010 05:51PM

I thought the amount of usage might affect it, but wouldn't a good program design have accounted for some likely errors? I mean word processors have been using autocorrect for decades and while it's not perfect, I've never had any turn any documents into a string of anal jokes.

For kicks I put in some of the words into Google to check internet usage. Advil had about 2.5 million hits, anal had 123 million. Yikes. What would Freud say?

Date: December 29, 2010 06:22PM

Bunch of sicko freaky people out there texting about their arses all the time. Sheesh! Who woulda thought?

Date: December 29, 2010 06:24PM

LOL, back when I had a cell, I received all sorts of strange texts, the worst was when a guy friend supposedly accidentally texted me a picture of his genitals... needless to say, he just came out a few months ago (nearly 10 years later)

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 29, 2010 06:37PM

Oh, and I love the ones where the auto correct changes it to something disturbing, and the people respond favorably Before its corrected! lol... like the person who said "i'll be over shirtless." and the other person responded "Cool" be4 any correction was made,lol

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 29, 2010 06:51PM

ha ha the ones that say come over for dinner and fellacio and the dude is like Alright!

Date: December 29, 2010 07:03PM

hahahahahahahahah, yeah, those ones are priceless,lol... or like the one where the guy is texting a girl , and was like "you just wanna lick it?" then was like "KICK IT! well, unless thats how you want our first date to go." im just like wowwwww, thats a good way to not even get the first date started,lol...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 29, 2010 07:18PM

I dunno, I always find humour appealing. And it's not so terrible if you break the tension with a joke either, unintentional or not winking smiley.

Date: December 29, 2010 07:47PM

hahahaha, yeah, humor is awesome, who knows, I could be wrong, it just seemed more like one of those Hopeful searching jokes,heheheheheh...testing the waters,lol

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 29, 2010 07:52PM

In that case no date, that's oogy And manipulative. Not to mention insecure, disrespectful and revealing of an ultimate motive. Definitely not attractive.

Date: December 29, 2010 08:51PM

yeah, those testing the waters kinda jokes, where people are half serious, but are making it sound just enough like a joke to be able to get out of trouble if the person gets offended, those kinda jokes annoy me,lol... When I was incredibly inactive because of depression and some serious injuries and had become rather fat for awhile there, I heard more than a few of those kinda jokes directed at my weight, I also had a number of guy friends who would make those kinda jokes about gay stuff, fishing to see if I was interested,lol... in their case I kinda understand, they weren't out of the closet yet, and afraid of rejection... im still wondering to this day though what makes me so attractive to guys that are in the closet still,lol...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 29, 2010 09:20PM

Hmm, maybe you are more affectionate or sensitive than the norm?

There's a line in an Ani Difranco song that I've always really liked.

[www.lyricsbay.com]

We don't say everything that we could
so we can say later
oh, you misunderstood

Date: December 29, 2010 09:22PM

maybe, im not uncomfortable with male affection, unless they get really uncomfortable, then I start to feel a bit so, plus im rather feminine in many ways, so I guess I can see why they might think that I might reciprocate their feelings, I usually just tell them that I love them as friends, but im just not attracted that way to men... Most have been ok with that.

Edit: also, yeah, that line fits perfectly,lol

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2010 09:23PM by Curator.

Date: December 29, 2010 09:27PM

check the link, the whole song is brilliant. all her lyrics are actually, she's a wicked song writer.

Date: December 29, 2010 10:48PM

wow, I like the rest of the lyrics too! hehe

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 30, 2010 12:15AM

Still checking in at DYAC. And still laughing. Also, "Holy Shatner!"

Date: December 30, 2010 12:54AM

yeah, ive been reading it all day, i took a tiny nap, I feel alittle better, still not all there though, but after my mom gets to sleep, im going back down for a looooooong nap,lol... in the meantime, I am also having a blast in DYACgrinning smiley

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 30, 2010 04:24AM

Hee hee, Holy Shatner! grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Date: December 31, 2010 01:31AM

Ah, new pages, laughing, gasp!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables