Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gearing up for War
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 28, 2012 02:08AM

with the Stinkbugs.

I've got blue tape to put around the doors and windows, jars of soapy water, and the vacuum cleaner. They're gathered outside on the windows now and after the cool spell in the 70's, when it gets into the 80's again, they'll invade the house. I'm ready.

I'm a hypocrite - because I don't believe in killing animals and the unborn, but I'm going to kill these insects.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gearing up for War
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: September 28, 2012 03:56AM

DEATH TO STINK BUGS!

One went in my mouth - YECH - my mouth! I immediately spit it out, but was disgusted all day.

I have no mercy for stink bugs!!!

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: brome ()
Date: September 28, 2012 04:51AM

I rarely see them around here. If any get in my house I just nudge them into a jar and take them out. But then you have zillions of 'em. Good luck.

Here's an article I found:

Invasion of stink bugs

[www.washingtonpost.com]

California Brome Grass

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 28, 2012 07:35AM

did you know praying mantis love to eat stinkbugs .. smiling smiley maybe we should be breeding more mantis to control the stinkbugs !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: September 28, 2012 11:06PM

I wonder - how many stinkbugs can one Praying Mantis eat? We do have some Praying Mantis' in our area, but come to think of it I believe I only saw one so far this year.

Doesn't seem like a Praying Mantis could do much to put a dent in this scourge of horrid insects!

Date: September 28, 2012 11:58PM

I've heard that Praying Mantis' eat stinkbugs, but they're even scarier. This spring and summer, we didn't see many stinkbugs and I read that it's because of the rainy weather. We'll see what happens when we get Indian Summer- that when they'll be desperate to get inside.

[baltimore.cbslocal.com]

A few times I've put a handful of wine berries in my mouth and bit down on a stinkbug. They're hard and bitter.

Date: October 14, 2012 08:01PM

The Ladybugs arrived today, but they're cute compared to the Stinkbugs.

[www2.macleans.ca]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables