Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A massive and illegal geoengineering project has been detected off Canada’s west coast
Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 18, 2012 06:20PM

WTF?

[io9.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A massive and illegal geoengineering project has been detected off Canada’s west coast
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 18, 2012 06:46PM

I was wondering if iron sulfate is harmful or not when I posted the same story in my thread - Inconvenient Truth.

(Sorry, not trying to be a b*tch; just couldn't resist pointing it out) smiling smiley

I guess stuff like that goes on all the time, but we don't hear about it. I always feel like public waters are skeevy anyway - oceans, beaches, lakes, rivers, ponds.

Re: A massive and illegal geoengineering project has been detected off Canada’s west coast
Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 18, 2012 07:32PM

I'm sorry Kid. That was rude of me but definitely unintentinal. I somehow missed your thread. Now watch I'll go look it up and find that I commented on it. Haha. Brain fart. I wish I could delete this, but it appears that the opportunity has expired.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 19, 2012 12:54PM

I was just looking up (don't you love the internet for research) whether iron sulfate is toxic, and ran across this article, which says that this practice of dumping iron into the water isn't an isolated incident, but a worldwide plan to combat Global Warming -

Iron Sulfate Dumped Into Sea May Slow Global Warming Or Do Completely the Opposite

International Team Of Scientists To Test South Atlantic Carbon Sink In 2009

[www.treehugger.com]

Iron Sulfate Dumped Into Sea May Slow Global Warming Or Do Completely the Opposite

[gizmodo.com]

"In an effort to slow down the effects of global warming, scientists from Germany, Italy, India and Chile are planning to dump 20 tonnes of non-toxic iron sulfate into the sea. The iron particles — which will be spread around a 1,000 square kilometer area — should theoretically create conditions for large amounts of phytoplankton, algae and microorganisms to grow and, ideally, help soak up the carbon dioxide that's slowly causing our planet to roast.

The process — called carbon sinking — could potentially restore plankton, improve the quality of the water and, on a very good day, slow climate change. On the other hand, since it's more or less untested, it could also result in nitrous oxide and methane being shot into the atmosphere, making things worse. So, you know, cross your sustainable fingers"

Whether or not we believe in 'man-made' Global Warming, I don't like being experimented upon by the government - or whoever...

And pouring toxic substances into the water goes hand-in-hand with spraying us with chemtrails to 'combat man-made global warming' -

[internationalpeace.info]

Thanks again, 'Man-Made' Global Warming Alarmists!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables