Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Foodspotting
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 10, 2012 04:40PM

Do you know about this website? People post photos of food, dishes they're eating in restaurants mostly but many also post things they've prepared themselves. It's a food sharing thing, you can check out spots you're planning to visit or post about places you've been. It's pretty neat. Check out this zucchini pasta, not the best photo I've ever seen but still, cool to see raw food making an appearance.

[www.foodspotting.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Foodspotting
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 11, 2012 06:10PM

Hmmm...I don't know how I feel about it. I don't mind when people post pics of their creations on here, but it's more of an inspiration for those who are trying to eat live foods and make them. It shows the beauty of raw foods and is a motivation tool.

On other sites, when people post pics of their restaurant meals it seems very shallow and if they are bragging. I am tired of going out and people are OCD about taking pics of every little thing. It's as if they are living their lives for their FB account eye rolling smiley

And the other reason is that there are those in the world with basic food issues and the whole idea of showing off one's $100 gourmet meal seems repulsive at best.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables