Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tesla & the Sirius Documentary...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 01, 2013 02:00PM

I just received this email and just got through listening to the Interview and the Update and it's time well spent...

[www.youtube.com]
Stephen Greer interviews David Wilcock about disclosure and the Sirius Documentary

This interview gets more and more interesting as it goes along. This gives me hope that in my life time we will live on a planet of peace and grace with technologies that are not polluting and destroying it, so that my grandchildren and yours can continue onward in true abundance of spirit and joy to be alive.

Steven Greer's idea of how they are going to distribute new film is surely a beneficial way to get the word out and the viewing of this film to those of us Who have no way of being in LA or D. C or even Virgina. I am hoping that you folks in Cali get a chance to go to the premiere. He is talking about having about 250 more seats available so check it out if you can make it. This information is important for the planet and for our race upon it. [www.youtube.com]
Steven Greer - Sirius Documentary Update #3
The Sirius Documentary (Full 1080p HD Promo) [www.youtube.com]

JR’s Notes:

19:40 MM
Greer: As @#$%& says, we’re not even a Level 1 Society yet. We’re still here squabbling over Resources and we’re going to build this Keystone Pipeline bringing the tar sands out of Canada into the States when we haven’t needed fossil fuels since 1908 when Tesla with Stubblefield had their Earth Battery Generator running his farm. 20:00 MM

42:46 MM
Greer: One of the things several of these Military witnesses told me is that if you told people the Truth, it would discredit you because the Truth is more bizarre than any of the Science Fiction that’s out there and it really hides itself. They said it’s really a self-concealing thing because we’re more than 50 years into the public being mis-educated and brainwashed about Science, Technology, Religion, Consciousness, Education, you name it and so what’s happened is that the Truth is much more bizarre than any Fiction and, therefore, it is self-discrediting according to the metric of the Mainstream Media and Mainstream Academia. 43:32 MM

Peace and Love..........John

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2013 02:11PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables