Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nigel Farage and His UKIP Party Win Big in Britain Once More
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 04, 2013 08:13PM

More current events from Europe.

This is a fabulous website - The Daily Bell - that I think most closely aligns with my own beliefs. I loved this article --

Nigel Farage and His UKIP Party Win Big in Britain Once More

[www.thedailybell.com]

This UKIP party seems to be for keeping the UK out of the EU and scaling back on immigration, and the writers equates the UKIP party to Libertarians.

"What is UKIP? Here, from Wikipedia ...

The UK Independence Party is a Eurosceptic right-wing populist political party in the United Kingdom. The party describes itself as a "democratic, libertarian party"."

Interesting analysis and he compares the US and UK governments.

Something for everyone here - for we Ron Paul supporters -

In England it is UKIP and in the US it is small-government wing of the Republican party, often referred to as the Tea Party. Nigel Farage heads the movement across the pond. Senator Rand Paul and his father Ron head the movement in the US.

Of course, Farage and Rand Paul are the leaders of a formalized "small government" movement. The grass-roots movement – probably in both countries – is a good deal more fevered and inchoate than that."

"Farage's success in Britain is similar to the success that libertarian-conservative political leader Ron Paul has had in the US. Though it is not readily acknowledged in the US mainstream press, the GOP is gradually being taken over once again by its libertarian/Reaganite wing.

Rand Paul and Nigel Farage are certainly the radical/accommodative politicians of the current power structure."

For those who don't enjoy the left vs. right political theater -

"Britain is seeing the same sort of evolution as the US, in which voters who are fed up with the phony left/right paradigm are taking advantage of a small-state libertarian alternative. The real paradigm is freedom versus the state."

"Britain is a wretchedly run country ... one evidently and obviously organized secretly by the City of London's banking interests. It is these interests that have been propelling Britain into the European Union and promoting various British wars, as well."

This power structure – financial and internationalist in nature – is as flexible as it is forceful. It uses a Hegelian dialectic to stay in control.

Some people aren't too thrilled with this UKIP candidate - she's a conspiracy theorist. You have to toe the line - that's how we morphed from Ron Paul to Rand Paul --

Anna-Marie Crampton, Ukip Candidate, Suspended From Party, But Denies Anti-Semitism

[www.huffingtonpost.co.uk]

"Crampton insisted she was not anti-Semitic, had never said she did not believe in the Holocaust, and had "clearly been trolled".

She also made reference to conspiracy theories about the Boston bombings."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nigel Farage and His UKIP Party Win Big in Britain Once More
Posted by: HH ()
Date: May 24, 2013 11:07PM

I know nothing about UKIP. I was hoping to get some info from this article, but all I learned is that the media hates UKIP. Check out their portrayal of them as a bunch of old, fat, non-sensical, lame, superstitious types. The article completely mocks them. I have no doubt that the portrayals were deliberately conceived to make UKIP look as uncool as possible. It's very in line with the media being controlled by the "psychopaths" and being all for continuing the failed policy of immigration. It reminds me of the treatment that Ron Paul gets from the US mainstream media and its followers. [www.guardian.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables