Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Whistleblowers are Uniting…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 29, 2013 03:13PM

This is really Exciting News!!!

Karen Hudes was on C2C and the Alex Jones Show recently and claims that there are a bunch of Whistleblowers that are going to take down the IMF/World Bank. I especially liked her interview with Alex Jones because every time AJ tried to influx Fear, Karen Hudes put him in his place, so be sure to listen the last 45 minutes of the AJ Show.

[www.dailypaul.com]
Karen Hudes, the IMF/World Bank Whistleblower, on C2C am, AJ Show & IFW Nightly News: May 25 & 28, 2013…

World Bank Whistleblower Attacked By DOJ
43:45 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (5-28-13) Karen Hudes
3:34:53 Minute Video (last 45 Minutes)
[www.youtube.com]

Bank Corruption - May 25 2013 -
Coast to Coast Am - C2CAM Date: 05-25-13
2:37:59 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Host John B. Wells interviews Karen Hudes.

About this show:

Joining John B. Wells, former World Bank attorney and whistleblower Karen Hudes talked about how she uncovered corruption in the World Bank.

[www.dailypaul.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2013 03:14PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whistleblowers are Uniting…
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 30, 2013 11:27AM

Assuming all this is true, and it's all part of the 'divide and conquer', what can we do about it? I guess exposing it and getting the word out to everyone we know, is a good start, but it's too bad there aren't more influential politicians and media people speaking out. If you talk about this kind stuff, you're a conspiracy theorist, a wingnut, and dismissed. That's why I usually just stick to the surface corruption that affects regular people, and support Ron Paul/Rand Paul/Libertarian principles.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 31, 2013 12:14PM

<<<Assuming all this is true, and it's all part of the 'divide and conquer', what can we do about it?>>>

Since we cannot change everything overnight, we still have to do Damage Control and that definitely begins by taking back the Air Waves, as Ralph Nader suggested, as well as doing away with Corrupt Money.

As far as what we can do about it, Karen Hudes said, “just hang in there - be part of the process to get ourselves back in shape and again, I just want to emphasis that we’ve got a Federal Government and our States are alive and Well, thank you.”

I finally got around to taking some notes and here they are…

Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (5-28-13) Karen Hudes
3:34:53 Minute Video (last 45 Minutes)
[www.youtube.com]

JR’s Notes:

2:37:25 MM
AJ: By the way, this is huge, we appreciate her joining us, she has a lot of courage, Karen Hudes, and again, I’m going to read the bio from Coast2CoastAM.com since it’s the best one out there - former World Bank Attorney and Whistleblower Karen Hudes talked about how she uncovered Corruption in the World Bank. According to Hudes, forces within this International Institution have placed the entire world at risk of currency wars and a permanent backwardation in gold by cooking the books and lying about it. If the financial malfeasance continues unabated, unemployment will skyrocket as international trade falters and economies around the world meltdown, she predicted, warning that it would "make what happened in the 1930s look like Tiddlywinks." According to Hudes, ordinary citizens have been kept in the dark about this dire situation by an elite group that owns 40% of the net worth of all publically-traded transnational corporations. Through a series of Interconnected Directorships they essentially own everything, including the media, she said. 2:38:35 MM

2:39:34 MM
AJ: Let’s go to our guest Karen Hudes. Karen, thank you for coming on with us, tell us about yourself, what you’re facing for going public with this and the bombshell information that you witnessed and what’s going on. .

KH: Well, thanks for having me. I’m really glad to get the chance to tell people firsthand what it’s been like to be a Whistleblower inside the World Bank. I’ve been inside the World Bank for 20 years and I’ve been working together with other World Bank Whistleblowers and we’ve all been, you know, when you see the Elephant and somebody sees the trunk and somebody sees the foot, well, we’ve got a whole group, a whole network of Whistleblowers and we’ve been helping each other figure out exactly what’s what and who’s doing what to whom. 2:40:12 MM

2:46:16 MM
KH: The thing about the World Bank is it’s also a Knowledge Bank. Some people who have really good technical advice go to the World Bank and then, their advice gets built into the projects and one of these really good pieces of Software is something they call Stakeholder Analysis, which if you get a Country Expert who knows, you know, exactly what’s going on in the Country and when I say exactly what’s going on in the Country, I mean on a given problem they know who is involved in the problem either they’re making it worse or they’re making it better, where they stand, how powerful they are and if you take that information and you put it in a Computer Game Simulation, you can get a really good idea of where the coalitions are for improving.

AJ: Sure, but the Hedge Funds are using these War Games to bring down Countries and consolidate them. I mean, undoubtedly, there are these hyenas that are involved.

KH: This Software - I can tell you - if you are trying to figure out how to avoid a problem - it will give you a really good Blueprint and I asked these people in 2004 to model Rule of Law and I’ll tell you who designed this model - it’s by a man by the name of Yasek Kugler - he’s a Professor at the Claremont University, but he’s also been the President of a number of Political Science Analysts, you know, their groups. In any event, I modeled Rule of Law and it told me in 2004 that if the US didn’t Play by the Rules, we were going to lose the ability to just name the President of the World Bank. There was going to have to be an election process. 2:48:04 MM

3:02:16 MM
AJ: Please continue what’s going on in the world.

KH: What’s going on in the world is actually Good News. I mean it actually sounds like we’re building up to a huge confrontation, but the fact of the matter is when things get to, you know, to the left corner, people start acting reasonable who haven’t been reasonable before. And the Governors understand where we’re headed - that we have a choice - that either Rule of Law or a Currency War. And guess what won? Rule of Law - it won. And so what I expect we’ll be seeing in short order is, well, the first thing that we’re going to be seeing is that people are going to recognize that the Main Stream Media is owned by the same Economic Group. What business do they have telling us what are News is? This story that you’re hearing from me for the first time it wasn’t because I wasn’t trying to get through to you all. It’s because there was Censorship. And so once people recognize that there’s Censorship, why should all of your Media be owned by these Financial Interests? The simple answer is that it shouldn’t be and it won’t be - that’s going to be Corrected. I’ve been telling the Credit Rating Agencies for the longest time about these problems. When there was the election, who was Mitt Romney’s National Security Planning Chief? It was Robert Zoellick, the former President of the World Bank who was denied a second term because of Corruption. And so when there was the Presidential Debate, I asked CBS to cover that Question, I said why don’t you ask the Candidates what they’re doing about International Corruption? There was No Question for the voters. What kind of Presidential Election is it if there’s Corruption and the Media won’t tell the voters? This is a real problem and this problem is now the biggest thing I have to tell about my Whistleblowing.

AJ: You’re saying that the US could lose Control over the World Bank.

KH: What I’m saying is that if the US doesn’t start Playing by the Rules, we are going to lose the Dollar as an International Currency. The World Bank is a Microcosm and the very center in the Financial System and if we’re not telling our people that we have a reputation for Scoff Laws that we don’t tell the Bond Holders what their Financial Statements are, this can’t continue. 3:04:56 MM

3:10:16 MM
KH: OK, I’ll answer your last question first because I’m sure your listeners are saying why should I take this lady’s word for it? It’s not my word for it, there’s very accurate data on who owns the Transnational Company - 40,000 of them and there’s a group of mathematicians in Switzerland in an Institute that’s the #1 University in Europe and what they did was they did a model of that accurate ownership data and they found out that there’s a group of 147 Companies and most of these are Financial Institutions and they own 40% of the Net Worth of the Stock Market all over the world and they own 60% of the Earnings. But it’s not like they have a lot of Money. It’s they did it through Interlocking Corporate Directorate in a clever way in a secret way and it’s only because those mathematicians were able to model it that they found out that guess what? All of these separate companies because of the Interlocking Directorate (board of directors), they’re all actually One Conglomerate.

So you have a World Conglomerate of Corporation that goes around and they’re the ones that own the Federal Reserve, they’re the ones that own all of the Media. Now in the last 20 years, the number of owners of the Major Media in the US went from 50 down to 5. Guess what? Those 5 are actually - through Interlocking Directorate - they’re all One Company - One Group.

So you’ve got a Central, what this study calls it, is a Super Entity - you have a Super Entity that thinks it can Control the World. Guess what? We people are a little smarter than that. Those mathematicians modeled it, caught those people with their hands in the cookie jar and we’ve been, and when I say we - it’s a Group of World Bank Whistleblowers and we’ve gone around and we’ve reported the fact that the World Bank Financial Statement are Incorrect and the Auditing Firm that was supposed to say whether or not they were reliable Financial Statements that was KPMG that’s one of the main 5 Auditing Firms didn’t follow the Audit Rule. So these stocks are traded not just in the Federal System, but don’t forget you have the State Attorneys General are responsible for protecting their State Investor. So the States are now working to solve the problem and so we’re not going to have a situation where there’s, you know, Chaos and whatnot. We just have the - our States are going to clean up the mess in the Federal Government. 3:13:19 MM

AJ:

3:14:42 MM
KH: OK,

3:19:20 MM
KH:

3:23:27 MM
KH: So there’s going to be, in other words, there’s going to be Transition where the Strong Money is going to start to replace the Paper Currency, but it’s not going to be like … 3:23:40 MM

3:24:35 MM
AJ: But if we don’t beat them, they will go all the way because they’re going to have to have a total Tyranny in a System where everyone knows they’re above the Law and that they stole their Wealth. I mean, justice will be served - they are Not going to get away with it. They are blowing up Society so they can be in charge of it. None of us should put up with that.

KH: And we’re Not - it’s Not Happening and I think they already know that. I mean this Stakeholder Analysis that I was talking about, I mean it’s really, it’s pretty clear that either there’s going to be Rule of Law or there’s going to be a System where we have to go back to the Middle Ages because there won’t be any way to finance trade.

AJ: Wow, you really know what you’re talking about and that’s what they want. The Bilderberg Group for 50 years says they’re going to do this and that we’re going to back to Feudalism and they’re going to be like in Elysium Bases, but on the ground and on the ships - that’s crazy!

KH: That’s Not happening. It’s Not Happening. 3:25:37 MM

3:26:00 MM
AJ: Anything else you would like to impart to the listeners.

KH: No, just hang in there - be part of the process to get ourselves back in shape and again, I just want to emphasis that we’ve got a Federal Government and our States are alive and Well, thank you.

AJ: Well, I mean if the Federal Government wasn’t training to fight Veterans all day, I’d think that’s True, but what you’re saying you know Federal Government people…(Interrupted)

KH: I don’t mean the Federal Government is Good. I mean we have a Federal System and the States are Good.

AJ: Listen, I agree with that, but expanding on that I think the Systems over shot. When they go and say prepare to Wage War with the American people and the biggest Enemy are people that want to, you know, Abolish the Federal Reserve, I think it’s really Woken the Military and Police Up that they’re actually are training them for War with us. I think they’ve gone too far.

KH: I don’t think there’s going to be anything close to a War with us because as I said, once more, we have our Local Government, we have our State Government, those Governments are ours and they’re Not going anywhere. We’re fine - we’re in good shape.

AJ: I hope you’re right, I hope you’re right, but I mean certainly you see being at the World Bank and the IMF also have the Plan when they implode Economies so they went south, you know, the IMF Riot Model, they are gearing up, the Oligarchs think, the Cleptocratic Oligarchs, the Cleptogarchs, I just invented a new word, the Cleptogarchs think they’re really going to make it or more and more I do see them running scared in their actions. Are you say they’ve figured out they’re going to lose?

KH: They lost already! The only question is if they try to make it a Painful Transition, they’re going to be in worse shape than they’re in already. They hold their own future in their own hand and they can be reasonable and just go with the flow and be subject to the Law just like the rest of us and enjoy it. It’s really going to be a better world.

AJ: HAHAHAHA, I hope you’re right, but I tell you we’re sitting on a time bomb if this isn’t turned around quick. You think…(Interrupted)

KH: It’s already turned around is what I’m trying to tell you.

AJ: Well, I hope you’re right, but…(Interrupted).

KH: I think I’m right.

AJ: When did it start turning around?

KH: That’s a good question … [Whistleblowers - Internal Spying] . 3:28:22 MM

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: HH ()
Date: June 01, 2013 02:52PM

That would be nice. It wasn't long ago that the same sub-culture produced a rumor that a military coup was going to have Ron Paul installed as President as of last 4th of July. Still waiting. However, I urge all people to stay positive-minded and keep letting others know that they're not alone in feeling disgruntled under this occupation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables