Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 28, 2013 03:45PM

I was originally going to post this in the Other Health Related Forum until I took some notes and added my comments and found that this TED Video that was removed from the TEDx YouTube Channel ties into Biophotons, which are DESTROYED when we COOK our Food, so I decided to post this on the main forum so it would get more attention.

At first, I was intrigued when Rupert Sheldrake got to Dogma #10, but when I searched my file on Biophotons to include my notes on Memory being stored in the Biophoton Field instead of our brains, as Rupert Sheldrake referred to in Dogma #7, I then realized that this talk was, in effect, about RAW FOODS!!!

So be sure to read about Dogma #10 and my Inserts from my file on Biophotons.

Here is the link to the Video that was removed from the TEDx YouTube Channel and my notes from the Video and my Inserts from my file on Biophotons…

[www.youtube.com]
Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake at TEDx Whitechapel
18:20 Minute Video

Published on Mar 16, 2013

JR’s Notes:

0:18 MM
The Science Delusion is the Belief that Science already understands the Nature of Reality in principle leaving only the Details to be filled in. This is a very wide spread Belief in our Society. It’s the kind of Belief System of people who say I don’t believe in God I believe in Science. It’s a Belief System which has now been spread to the entire world. But there’s a conflict in the heart of Science between Science as a Method of Inquiry based on Reason, Evidence, Hypothesis and Collective Investigation and Science as a Belief System or a World View and unfortunately, the World View aspect of Science has come to inhibit and constrict the Free Inquiry which is the very life blood of the Scientific Endeavor. Since the late 19th Century, Science has been conducted under the aspect of a Belief System or World View which is essentially that of Materialism - Philosophical Materialism. And the Sciences are now wholly owned subsidiaries of the Materialist World View. I think that as we break out of it, the Sciences will be regenerated.

What I do in my book, The Science Delusion, which is called Science Set Free in the United States is take the 10 Dogmas or Assumptions of Science and turn them into Questions and seeing how well they stand up if you look at them Scientifically. None of them stand up very well. What I’m going to do is first run through what these 10 Dogmas are and then, I’ll only have time to discuss 1 or 2 of them in a bit more detail, but essentially, the 10 Dogmas, which are the Default World View of most educated people all over the world.

Our first is that Nature is Mechanical or Machine-like - the Universe is like a Machine, Animals and Plants are like Machines, we’re like Machines. In fact, we are Machines - we’re lumbering robots in Richard Dawkins’ vivid phrase with brains that are genetically programmed computers.

Second, Matter is Unconscious - the whole Universe is made up of Unconscious Matter. 2:40 MM

4:02 MM
Dogma 7 - Memories are Stored inside your brain as Material Traces. Somehow everything you remember is in your brain in modified nerve endings, phosphorylated proteins, no one knows how it works, but nevertheless, almost everyone in the Scientific World believes it must be in the brain.

JR Insert from “Biophotons” file…
According to Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and modern neuroscience, our brains are wired for only short term memory and that long term memory is stored in the Biophoton field. In other words, our brain is simply a tuner that connects in to the memory storage of the Biophoton field.

The holographic Biophoton field of the brain and the nervous system, and maybe even that of the whole organism, may also be basis of memory and other phenomena of consciousness, as postulated by neurophysiologist Karl Pribram and others.

According to Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, photons contain all the information on everything going on in your DNA at that moment. One single Biophoton can carry more than four megabytes of information, and relays this information to other Biophotons it crosses in the Biophoton field outside your body. All the photons that are emitted from your body communicate with each other in this highly structured light field that surrounds your body, and which is the actual carrier of your long-term memory. This light field also regulates the activity of your metabolic enzymes.
End of JR Insert from “Biophotons” file.

Dogma 8 - your Mind is inside your head. 4:25 MM

4:59 MM
And Dogma 10 - Mechanistic Medicine is the only kind that really works - that’s why Governments only fund research into Mechanistic Medicine and ignore Complementary and Alternative Therapies - those can’t possibly really work because they’re Not Mechanistic. They may appear to work because people would have got better anyway or because of the Placebo Effect, but the only kind that really works is Mechanistic Medicine. Well, this is the Default World View which is held by almost all educated people all over the world - it’s the basis of the Educational System, the National Health Service, the Medical Research Council, Governments and it’s just the Default World View of educated people.

JR Insert from “Biophotons” file…
The field of biophotonics and light therapy is not well known because most of the biological research is dominated by search for new drugs. Pharmaceutical industry is not allowing the drugs to be replaced by light therapy and is repressing the research into light therapy. Nonetheless few giants have founded the field including Alexander Gurvitsch, Fritz Albert Popp, Andre Mester, Peter Gariaev and Rupert Sheldrake. It has been hypothesized that DNA sequence is forming the "etheric body", but not shown experimentally. The stumbling block in the research is the discovery of the biophotonic code - the conversion algorithm, the Rosetta stone, how the DNA sequence is converted to light and back. There should be a language which we don't comprehend yet.
End of JR Insert from “Biophotons” file.

But I think every one of these Dogmas is very, very questionable and when you look at it, they fall apart.

I’m going to take first the idea that the Laws of Nature are fixed. 6:03 MM

9:22 MM
It also predicts that if you train animals to learn a new trick, for example, rats learn a new trick in London, then all around the world rats of the same breed should learn the same trick quicker just because the rats have learned it here. And surprisingly, there’s already evidence that this actually happens.

Anyway, that’s my own hypothesis in a nutshell of Morphic Resonance - everything depends on evolving Habits not on Fixed Laws. 9:50 MM

12:04 MM
“We don’t like to use the word fudge.” And I said what would you prefer? He said, “Well, we prefer to call it Intellectual Phase Locking.” 12:13 MM

15:25 MM
One of the biggest areas is the Nature of the Mind - this is the most unsolved problem as Graham just said that Science simply can’t deal with the fact we’re Conscious. And it can’t deal with the fact that our Thoughts don’t seem to be inside our brains - our Experiences don’t all seem to be inside our brains. Your imagine of me now doesn’t seem to be inside your brain and yet, the official view is that there’s a little Rupert somewhere inside your head and everything else in this room is inside your head - your Experience is inside your brain. I’m suggesting, actually, that vision involves an outward projection of images. What you’re seeing is in your mind, but not inside your head. Our minds are extended beyond our brains in the simplest act of perception. I think that we project out the images we’re seeing and these images touch what we’re looking at. If I look at you from behind, you don’t know I’m there, could I affect you? Could you feel my gaze? There’s a great deal of evidence that people can. The Sense of being stared at is an extremely common Experience and recent experimental research actually suggests it’s real. Animals seem to have it too animals. I think it probably evolved in the context of Predatory Prey Relationships. Prey Animals that can feel the gaze of a predatory would survive better than those that couldn’t. This would be a whole new way of looking at Ecological Relationships between Predators and Prey, also about the extent of our minds.

If we look at distant stars, I think our minds reach out in a sense to touch those stars and literally extend out over astronomical distances. They’re not just inside our heads. Now it may seem astonishing that this is a topic of debate in the 21st Century. We know so little about our own minds that where our images are is a hot topic of debate within Consciousness Studies right now.

I don’t have time to deal with any more of these Dogmas, but every single one of them is questionable. If one questions it, new forms of research, new possibilities open up, and I think as we question these Dogmas that have held back Science for so long, Science will undergo a re-flowering, a Renaissance. I’m a total believer in the importance of Science. I’ve spent my whole life as a Research Scientist my whole career. But I think by moving beyond these Dogmas, it can be regenerated. Once again, it can become interesting and I hope life affirming. Thank you. 18:00 MM
[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Banned TED Talk: The Science Delusion...
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 28, 2013 07:24PM

Hmmm. This talk has nothing to do with raw foods. Interesting though. He never mentions biophoton torpedos. I think the biohphoton torpedos were just in John's mind and in his notes, and he projected these images onto the youtube.

Here are the 10 dogmas of science:
Nature is mechanical or machine-like.
Matter is unconscious.
The laws of nature are fixed.
The total amount of matter and energy is the same.
Nature is purposeless.
Biological heredity is material.
Memories are stored inside your brain as material traces.
Your mind is inside your head.
Psychic phenomena is impossible.
Mechanistic medicine is the only kind that really works.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 29, 2013 01:12AM

<<<This talk has nothing to do with raw foods. Interesting though. He never mentions biophoton torpedos.>>>

Hey Bryan,

This talk has EVERYTHING to do with Raw Foods!!!

No, Rupert Sheldrake NEVER mentioned Raw Foods and he NEVER mentioned Biophotons specifically in this Video, but it’s not that hard to extrapolate provided you know that Cooking Destroys Biophotons by 100% and that Biophotons are what feeds our 6th Sense, which Rupert Sheldrake eluded to several times in this Video. The first time was when he talked about Dogma 7 - Memories are Stored inside your brain as Material Traces. This was the first clue for me that he might be talking about Biophotons because this Biophoton Field is where our memory is stored as Quantum Physicists are now beginning to realize. The second time Rupert Sheldrake eluded to our 6th Sense was when he said, If I look at you from behind, you don’t know I’m there, could I affect you? Could you feel my gaze? There’s a great deal of evidence that people can. The Sense of being stared at is an extremely common Experience and recent experimental research actually suggests it’s real.

And then, the real clincher for me that Rupert Sheldrake was talking about Biophotons and by Default, Raw Foods, was when I did a Ctrl F Search in my file on Biophotons for Rupert Sheldrake, which is where I came up with my second JR Insert and here’s the part that applies here - “Nonetheless few giants have founded the field including Alexander Gurvitsch, Fritz Albert Popp, Andre Mester, Peter Gariaev and Rupert Sheldrake. It has been hypothesized that DNA sequence is forming the "etheric body", but not shown experimentally.”

By the way, Fritz Albert Popp is the guy who coined this coherent sunlight energy that all Living Systems store in the nucleus of their cells a Biophoton back in 1976!

And finally, here is an old Post of mine that might help explain how Rupert Sheldrake’s Video TIES into Raw Food. Gabriel talks about our memory being stored in this Living Field around the 7 Minute Mark.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Raw is the Only Law…
Posted by: John Rose
Date: October 18, 2012 11:50AM

Indeed, there is a reason why Raw is the Only Law…

I posted this in response to another Post, but it won't get very much attention over there, so I'm posting it over here too.

Alive with Gabriel Cousens: Live Food and Consciousness
9:28 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

How does the food we eat relate to the consciousness we hold in the world? Can nutrition support spiritual life? These are the questions addressed in "Alive With Gabriel" recorded in a session live with students at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center with the teacher, Gabriel Cousens, M.D. , who is the founder of the Conscious Eating Retreats and the Spiritual Live Food and Veganic Farming Apprentices. It is our blessing to share this light with you, may the information and the Tree of Life workshops uplift you. www.treeoflife.nu

JR’s Notes:

0:58 MM
Let’s start with the question; Why is it that live foods help alter consciousness? What’s going on? …

1:57 MM
Another thing to understand is that Live Food has the highest amount of Biophoton Energy.

What’s that?

Biophoton Energy is the Living Field in which we are all part of even though we appear to differentiate - we’re really all part of the Living Field.

What does that mean?

It means that although we’re all part of it - we are often Unconscious that we’re all part of it. Live food has the most amount of Biophoton Energy. People who eat live foods, in some studies in Germany, it shows that a junk food eater has about 1,000 units of Biophoton Energy, a new born baby is 43,000, a kind of organic vegetarian is 23,000, a Live Food person is 83,000 and then one person that is fasting and wild herbs and they turn out to be about 114,000. There’s a very significant difference.

So what?

When we look at it, we come up with some New Piece of Information and that New Piece of Information is that a High Biophoton Energy optimizes the function of the Body. It’s how the Cell Nucleus Communicates with the Cell Wall and the Cell Wall has a tremendous amount of Communication Abilities to be able to Communicate to other Cells and also to Communicate with the rest of the Body, which it can draw into that Cell - what Nutrients it Needs and what things it needs to get rid of.

So the Biophoton Field, at one level, is giving us a tremendous amount of Communication and Synchronicity and that’s something we see in fish - they go in schools - it’s all Biophoton Field that’s going on. […see Per Audio Tape JR# 22B 128 to JR# 22B 288 made 3-25-07:]

So now you have a whole Body in Unity and one of the Principals that Gabriel Cousens talks about a lot is that Disease is Cancer in the Field. Watching Dr. Popp, whose been doing 30 years of Research in Biophoton Energy, has shown, something really interesting, is that the Healthiest people have the highest amount of Biophoton Energy and those who are least Healthy have the lowest amounts.

So that puts us in touch with Chaos versus Order again. When you have 114,000 Units of this Biophoton Energy, you’re going to have a whole lot more Order than you are if you have a 1,000, which is what a Junk Food Eater would be. And you’re going to have better Cell Communication, better DNA Function, better DNA Communication with the Cell Wall, better Communication between the Cells and you’ll be healthier and that’s what he found. 5:11 MM

TRANSCRIBE!!!

6:27 MM
…shorten lifespan…epidemics…no life force to heal our systems like we used to because of the junk …

6:51 MM
So Live Foods make a difference because they are the highest in Biophoton Energy. Now, the more Biophoton Energy you have the more Conscious you become of your Connection to the Living Field and that’s really important to understand. We’re all Connected to the Living Field, but are we Conscious of that Connection?

You see, the Living Field is where all of the Information is at, it’s where the (???) are, it’s where, literally, our Memory is stored, as the Quantum Physicists are now beginning to realize. And when you are more Connected Consciously to the Field, you’re able to pull out more Information out that Field and you’re able to have a more Sense of Oneness. Think about that for a moment - a Sense of Oneness.

So, as people eat more Live Foods, they are being filled more with the understanding and wisdom of that Heighten Energy and they Feel more of a Connection to the Living Field and, therefore, are more gone to Consciousness. And it’s not unusual that, in fact, one of our students for our Master’s Program - we have a Live Foods Master’s Program … she does a survey of 525 people and essentially 87% of the people filled, out after 2 years in Live Foods, they had a stronger Connection with the Divine, they were more Alert Mentally, very significant decrease in Depression, and there was just more Spiritual, Psychological, Mental, and Emotional Health and that’s directly related to the increased amount of Biophoton Energy.

So, that’s how it works.

And there’s another level too and it’s called the Ormus Energy, which is the Monatomic. And myself and David Wolfe is doing a great deal of really great research on this and have come to the conclusion that the best way to get the Ormus Food isn’t buying some kind of product on the market, but growing your Food with high Ormus Nutrients. So, at the Tree of Life we’re starting to use Dead Sea Salt, which is the highest Ormus Nutrients on the planet. 9:28 MM
[www.youtube.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2013 01:14AM by John Rose.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 30, 2013 12:22PM

the main fault of science is as follows. It only "sees" quantifiable measurements. For instance science consideres mass, time, or things it can measure with a device. Thus, it onits what it cannot measure. It simplifies things this way. But in the body, there are billions of things going on simultaneously. There are billions upon billions of chemical gradual rates that don't submit to the instruments of science. To think that the current instrumentation of science gives a grasp of whats going on is short minded. How can an instrument explain that from one cell you get 50 trillion cells?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables