Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

DELETED POSTS? Is this forum run by a right wing member?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 13, 2013 08:38AM

wow. I just came to see that the posts I made yesterday (and day before) to counterbalance the flood of right wing posts by other members have been deleted but the biased right wing posts remain untouched. My posts were made exclusevily from wikipedia while theirs are from right wing websites (and with a Sesame Street level). Does this mean that this forum is run by right wing members with a right wing bias towards information?

I received no email or nothing. The posts were simply deleted.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 08:48AM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DELETED POSTS? Is this forum run by a right wing member?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 13, 2013 10:56AM

Hey Panchito,

First of all, there is NO RIGHT and there is NO LEFT!!! These are merely illusions to keep you and everyone else DISTRACTED and it’s working!

Secondly, Wikipedia is owned by the same small group of people who want to keep us DISTRACTED by focusing on the False Left-Right Paradigm. You and everyone else who falls for this Divide & Conquer Strategy needs to Wake Up!

And lastly, your Posts were probably deleted because of your new method of debate, which imo, is not much of a debate and is only creating Disharmony. Have some of the other Posts that you’re referring to create Disharmony? Yes, and all of us need to stop focusing on the False Left-Right Paradigm. ALL OF US!!!

Yes, we need to discuss all of these issues that will ultimately affect our ability to Eat Raw Food, but PLEASE, let’s NOT be CHUMPS and fall for the False Left-Right Paradigm and act like only those with certain Political Views are the only ones who are racists or are the only ones with any other type of twisted belief system.

Indeed, we are all in the same boat and as T. C. Fry once said, “When people in the same canoe fight, they're likely to capsize and both sides lose.” So let’s all heed the words of Philo of Alexandria, “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.”

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: June 13, 2013 03:52PM

Hey, no politics on this forum. I don't always enforce, but don't get mad when I do.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 13, 2013 04:51PM

Hey Prana. I LOVE the idea of no politics. But lets spread the love to everybody! When I very recently started doing some political topics (which is rare from me) it was because RIGHT wingers were flooding the forum with ethnic slurs, hate posts, etc. God forbid I post only two days and the posts are DELETED? Many people would like this forum without politics no doubt.

John. Unfortunately, one of my previous deleted posts is gone. It contained the seed! it was about imaginary threads, conspirationists, etc. Somebody replied and I replied back too. Don't know the reason for its deletion other than it made the "right wing" look bad. If you find another name for the people in favor of right let me know.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: June 23, 2013 01:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables