Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Forced Integration
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 23, 2013 01:15AM

Or what did banana who (I wonder where she went) call it. Housing Equality or Housing Justice. We all get to have our own Trayvon Martin for a neighbor.

HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data for Every Neighborhood in U.S.

[cnsnews.com]

To ensure that "every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of," HUD has published a new fair-housing regulation intended to give people access to better neighborhoods than the ones they currently live in.

The goal is to help communities understand "fair housing barriers" and "establish clear goals" for "improving integrated living patterns and overcoming historic patterns of segregation."

“This proposed rule represents a 21st century approach to fair housing, a step forward to ensuring that every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of – where they have a fair shot at reaching their full potential in life,” said HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan.

“For the first time ever," Donovan added, "HUD will provide data for every neighborhood in the country, detailing the access African American, Latino, Asian, and other communities have to local assets, including schools, jobs, transportation, and other important neighborhood resources that can play a role in helping people move into the middle class."

Social engineering

According to HUD, long-term solutions include "helping people gain access to different neighborhoods and channeling investments into under-served areas." The mapping tool may guide development and zoning decisions, for example.

In a July 16 speech to the NAACP, Donovan said the American Dream still isn't within equal reach of all communities. He lamented the lack of diversity in America's boardrooms, schools, and the nation's "strongest neighborhoods."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Forced Integration
Posted by: HH ()
Date: July 23, 2013 01:22PM

It seems that policies like this are only going to move poorer populations to the soulless suburbs and leave the cities to those who should inhabit them: people who work, have money, innovate, create art, pay taxes, and are educated. This is actually starting to slowly happen in a lot of cities. I'm LOL'ing at the notion that Asians are going to live in suburban housing projects. They often drive gentrification in America's cities and are quite capable when it comes to taking care of themselves. Asians have done great in America and are total assets to this country.

Date: July 24, 2013 11:34PM

This is a good listen -

Mark Levin discussing HUD Mapping Diversity in every neighborhood -

Mark Levin on New HUD ‘Fair Housing’ Program: Tyranny is HERE and it’s SPREADING… »

[therightscoop.com]

"Mark Levin weighed in tonight on a new HUD ‘fair housing’ neighborhood-mapping diversity program that is supposed to help ‘integrate’ communities by giving people access to better communities than the ones they currently live in. It’s social engineering like we did with Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac in the recent past…or as Levin called said, it’s communism and he likened it to ‘North Korea’.

Levin says that tyranny is here and it’s spreading:

Folks, I’m trying to tell you something. …It’s here, tyranny is here. And it’s spreading.

And I don’t care what Bob Dole says. I don’t care what the maniac John McCain says. I don’t care what all their little scribes say.

We have a fundamental problem in this country.

There are some of us who believe in liberty and private property rights and the Constitution and some of us who don’t. It’s not a question of ‘reaching out’, it’s not a question of bipartisanship. They’re winning, we’re losing. It’s a question of whether you want to live in a free nation. That’s the question.

And the Democrats are on the move and Republicans are on their back."

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 26, 2013 01:21AM

kidraw says:

"We all get to have our own Trayvon Martin for a neighbor."

and they all get to have kidraw for their neighbor

Date: July 26, 2013 01:32AM

I'm the best neighbor ever - I don't have anything to do with my neighbors unless we take care of their animals or they take care of ours when we go away, or we run into each other down by the mailboxes and garbage cans. We take good care of our house and neighborhood and don't make noise and don't ruin the neighborhood and don't do any crime and don't let our kids get up to mischief. We also have a neighborhood watch, which I'm thankful for and I've called on the neighbors when there was a problem and we and our neighbors have asked people why they were hanging around our neighborhood on occasion and we've had our neighbors alert us to suspicious individuals who were driving around or walking around the neighborhood suspiciously. I live in a mixed neighborhood - liberals, conservatives and libertarians - and we all get along just fine smiling smiley

BTW, what state do you live in, Veronlique, if you don't mind my asking? I forgot if you had told us previously. Do you prefer the city or town or suburbs or rural area?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 01:34AM by KidRaw.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables