Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Funny Video...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 25, 2013 11:51AM

This is a Satirical Mockumentary Animation that explores the Dark Side of our Behavior and uses Humor to help Wake Up the Masses.

[www.youtube.com]

As Oscar Wilde once said, "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Funny Video...
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 25, 2013 01:09PM

Cool, loved it! Thanks, John. I like the Sheeple clutching their hamburgers smiling smiley

Although I have to defend the concept that - ALL CORPORATIONS ARE BAD. Just Corporatism and Crony Capitalism/Fascism, the largest corporations who are in bed with government to get rid of the competition that is the smaller companies. Free-Market Capitalism is good.

And I have to defend WALL STREET - not all Wall Street business is evil. Just the Too Big to Fail Banks, (not all banks are evil, small community banks are fine) and the schemes (security bundles or whatever that was) used in the housing bubble collapse. Otherwise I think Investing and the Stock Market are just fine.

Re: Funny Video...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 29, 2013 06:53PM

This Video was just announced as the third place winner in Operation Paul Revere.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables