Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mercola & Rose on the Alex Jones Show…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 15, 2013 08:59PM

I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for some time now and Mercola was finally on the Alex Jones Show again yesterday. I’ve called in several times, but Alex always blows me off right when I’m getting to the good stuff, which he does to every caller that has anything good to say. Anyway, I was hoping to take advantage of Mercola being on so I could discuss Biophotons with Mercola, but I missed Mercola by just a few minutes. I didn’t even want to talk about Biophotons with Alex because he always cuts me off and acts like he knows what I’m talking about.

For those who are interested, here is the link and the times when Mercola comes on and when I come on…

[www.youtube.com]
3:05:08 Minute Video

1:16:25 MM
AJ: I want to shift gears for the balance of the hour with Dr. Joseph Mercola…

1:18:05 MM
JM: …

1:59:08 MM
End of Mercola Interview…

2:03:12 MM - 2:05:26 MM
AJ: Let’s talk to John in Texas…

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mercola & Rose on the Alex Jones Show…
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 15, 2013 09:35PM

Wow, can't wait to hear it when I get back online at home, John! So glad you're out there promoting the Raw Foods Movement and you're successful on the RFD.

Re: Mercola & Rose on the Alex Jones Show…
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 17, 2013 01:38PM

Just watched this, John. Good job you did of articulating the importance of biophotons relationship to global aggressiveness, and Alex Jones did take you seriously and sounded interested in biophotons. Nice look - jacket over a camouflage shirt. I have trouble listening to him for any period of time because of his voice, but it's good he's out there - for the MSM to ridicule. Now he's talking about foster kids going missing and being flown to Saudi Arabia in the big banks' airplanes.... now Ben Swann is on. He's good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables