Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Prana, would you please be so kind as to trash my shills thread?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 08, 2013 03:45PM

It's not attracting harmony, to say the least. Thanks.smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2013 03:46PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prana, would you please be so kind as to trash my shills thread?
Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 08, 2013 04:00PM

Well, if all of us were allowed to create posts like that and interact politely over them as most of usually do, there wouldn't be a problem. You didn't allow that. Remember? A board where one person gets to make political posts and others don't is inherently disharmonious. It's really too bad that you can't listen to people and try and learn from them from a compassionate perspective. I think that most of us don't have the good fortune of living in vacuums where we only get to hear and see what what we want. I know that none of us outside of you presumes to be able to shut off that input simply because we find it offensive.

What I continue to not understand about is this: If I post an article by Ann Coulter, instead of trying to get all talk of Ann Coulter banned, why don't you take the opportunity to dissect the article and show us how wrong she is? Instead you just complain from the "ew Ann Coulter" perspective. I'm no huge fan of Coulter. I simply found something by her that added a different perspective to a wide-spread debate, but you can't handle that. Apparently, because she once said something offensive in Canada, everything she says from there forward is invalidated. This is nuts!

Date: September 08, 2013 04:07PM

Where do you get that if I say I think Ann Coulter is a vile human being that I am trying to get her banned? Or are you deliberately using this tactic in a dishonest way to @#$%& up how I appear on here?

Date: September 08, 2013 04:08PM

I am on to you. You are trying to bully me into submission or omission and you will get your wish because there is so much icky energy attached to this crap that I want nothing to do with it.

God bless you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2013 04:18PM by banana who.

Date: September 08, 2013 04:19PM

For proof of my pro-political advocating, see this one (scroll down to my first comment):

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2013 04:20PM by banana who.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 08, 2013 04:32PM

Yes, that brought back memories. You were my favorite liberal on the board because of your sense of humor and how you could discuss issues without getting all crazy. We had such good discussions. What happened that made you flip out? I'm thinking it's the Bragg's Amino Acids that you bought a big gallon jar of - the MSG in it. Is that gone yet?

Date: September 08, 2013 04:37PM

Please look at a thread I dredged up to "prove" that I was not the one tattling to Prana.

I think I have gone over this ad nasueum. I took offense to some of the names you used to describe other people. That is all. And I took it to YOU. I didn't go behind your back and smile to your face.

I really don't have anything to really prove but it really gets me going when I am accused of doing something I didn't do.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 08, 2013 05:19PM

What "energy?" That thing where I dare to defend myself? You started the controversy here. Everyone was, according to your wishes, posting perfectly benign, non-political topics. So what do you do? You come in with a political topic yourself. It's strange, to say the least.

Someone disagrees with you and you have a litany of accusations to trot out. They bully you. They're racist. They call people names.

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am on to you. You are trying to bully me into
> submission or omission and you will get your wish
> because there is so much icky energy attached to
> this crap that I want nothing to do with it.
>
> God bless you.

Date: September 08, 2013 08:06PM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please look at a thread I dredged up to "prove"
> that I was not the one tattling to Prana.

Yes, I get that you didn't complain to the moderators in the past, that's why it was such a shock to see your recent post on the main forum complaining to the moderators now.

> I think I have gone over this ad nasueum.

So have I, but you keep making me look like the 'bad guy', while you are Miss Innocent, so I keep having to defend myself.

> I took
> offense to some of the names you used to describe
> other people.

And I take offense at some of the names you used to describe other people - 'rednecks', 'bimbos', 'asshats', etc.

> That is all. And I took it to YOU.

No, you took it to the moderators to try to get me and/or others removed and/or get the politics shut down.

> I really don't have anything to really prove but
> it really gets me going when I am accused of doing
> something I didn't do.

I never accused you of previously complaining to the moderators. I accuse you (and Kwan) of presently hypocritically complaining about me, or whomever, posting derogatory comments about an issue that I take umbrage with, when you and Kwan have also posted derogatory comments about issues that you take umbrage with.

You seem to be clouding the issue now (with this 'Previously Complaining' argument) as you clouded it previously with the 'Deleted Posts' argument, when that wasn't my beef, but you had used the 'deleted posts' angle to obfuscate, and I had to address that one, also, like now I'm addressing your 'previous complaining' claim.

I've often been in awe of the Complex Liberal brain, but now I'm starting to think my Simple Linear Logical brain serves me well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2013 08:11PM by KidRaw.

Date: September 08, 2013 09:19PM

<<<No, you took it to the moderators to try to get me and/or others removed and/or get the politics shut down>>>

This is a big @#$%& lie, honey, and yet you keep repeating it. I have never tried to get you or anyone else removed. I have questioned why posts have remained BUT ONLY IN LIGHT OF MY POSTS. I have never wanted ANY posts removed by anyone.

You cannot be that thick. What the phuck good does it do to get posts or people removed? It doesn't change what they said.

Date: September 08, 2013 09:45PM

Here's my proof -

This is some of what you said in your post on the Main Forum asking for banning or shutting down the discussion --

(These are all quotes from banana who)

"Is it correct to assume that it (the PM function) was disabled to prevent people from complaining to the mods and/or talking behind fellow members' backs?"

"My question is to find out exactly what is going on with the forum in terms of moderation and the like. I am wondering if there is talk of getting rid of the board altogether, hence the lack of concern about what is being said on here."

"I hope that Kwan doesn't mind if I paste what she wrote yesterday below. It was worded so well that I would be doing a disservice to her by paraphrasing it. It spoke to me and prompted me to write this OP."

(Here's Kwan's post asking for Banning, and You Owned it, remember)

Quote from Kwan:

<<<PRANA, why don't you ban this kind of trype from the forum?

"The problem is, as you have stated, the nasty vibe."

"The reason for this post was just to ask what is happening on Prana and John's side? Is there some other entity keeping this board going and it likes what it hears in that other forum? There were posts of mine in the past that Prana removed ASAP but it amazed me the number of recent threads/posts with the vitriol and contempt so palpable it jumped off the screen and they were allowed to stand." (Is this calling to have posts deleted?)

"I agree with bringing up these forces that try and oppress the least of these." what does 'bringing up these forces' mean

Date: September 08, 2013 10:20PM

What do you mean by I "owned" Kwan's quote? I realized that it just obscured things and I wished I hadn't have posted it because I am not in favor with some of the things she wrote. I just wanted to make her displeasure more public because then I am the only one criticizing things.

I was asking them about their philosophy about this board. I didn't ask them to ban anyone and if you imply that, you are not being honest, plain and simple.

Getting posts and people removed is not the answer to anything and you obviously don't know me very well if you think that is my motive. That doesn't mean I am acting innocent or whatever you want to accuse me of.

You posted this quote of mine: <<<I agree with bringing up these forces that try and oppress the least of these>>> totally without context so I have no idea what I was saying. You are just cherry-picking obviously or you would have included the whole topic being discussed.

Here is another part of my post to Prana, which I see you have conveniently ignored:

<<<I stopped posting because I found that the misc. forum was going in a direction that I did not like. There is something about the attitudes on there and the tone that are completely opposed to my way of viewing people and the world. I no longer identify with either political party so the dualistic labels of Left and Right don't hold sway with me anymore.

I am uncomfortable with the broadbrushing that I see in that forum; the way some seem to want to pigeonhole and Other-ize fellow souls. For any participation I had in that very behavior, I do apologize.>>>

Date: September 08, 2013 10:25PM

The problem we seem to be having is your apparent need to make me into something against you. And you cannot see that it's YOUR view that separates us. And it goes back to forgiveness. Every time that you perceive an injustice against you and it becomes a blockage that causes you to continually see another person as doing something to you, you are stuck in place. It's like the resentment crystallizes and there is no point to that. I could be the same way towards you and HH but I will not let myself go there at all. For one, I would just be hurting myself but I know that hurt people hurt people.

I realize that you might not agree with my points but there is no need to constantly pick at me every chance you get. It won't get you where you want to be.

Have a good night. smiling smiley

Date: September 09, 2013 12:05AM

LOL - [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

If only it were so easy to get rid of one's threads that didn't go the way one wanted eye rolling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables