Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

2 Million Biker D.C. Rally...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 11, 2013 06:13PM

[www.infowars.com]
Live Updates: D.C. Bikers Stand Up For Free Speech And Defy Federal Tyranny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2 Million Biker D.C. Rally...
Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 11, 2013 06:41PM

Isn't that a basic hate Muslims, they did 9/11 patriotic type gesture?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 11, 2013 07:48PM

That isn't what came to mind for me at all, I didn't watch all the videos though. Is that said anywhere? I saw it as a coming together in remembrance.
Here in Canada this is a day many people are talking about. Lots of mourning for lost loved ones, a great deal of counting our blessings. A day to be thankful for our relative freedom and safety.

Date: September 11, 2013 09:14PM

It's been made perfectly clear that part of the plan was to counter a Muslim march on the Mall in Washington. [newsfeed.time.com]

Date: September 11, 2013 09:21PM

On a personal note: Every anti-war demonstration I've attended also included pro-war bikers who revved their engines in support of the war effort. They seem to think that hollow gestures intended for military people are supportive of them and their participation in useless wars. Like a bunch of irritating noise is going to make that PTSD feel better. I'd argue that the real people who support soldiers are the ones who want fake wars with fake enemies to end.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 11, 2013 11:13PM

Hmm. Seems in poor taste to have either of those gatherings today. But, I guess some people will always choose to use any opportunity to further their personal agenda. You'd think people could wait until tomorrow or the weekend, that would be soon enough. Oh well.

Date: September 12, 2013 12:41AM

I'd say that it's in poor taste to make DC traffic worse than it already is for workers on a weekday.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 12, 2013 09:01PM

Everybody has a Harley today just like belly buttons. Emergancy rooms are seeing a big increase in Old men who now in midlife crisis go get their first harley when old
ER workers I know callem murder cycles.
When we were kids we would put baseball cards with cloth pins on our bike wheels for the noise. Still kids? Maby two million but true sailing is dead. what you have is wanna be bikers living another american fantasy just because you can lay out 50 grand for a bike does not make one a biker, just look at the way many ride today I know why the ERs call them murder cycs

Many of the new wave of bikers today fly the MIA POW flag, That proves to me many dont think things tru and will place blame in all the wrong places.
Its a Fantasy dream of being rebel without taking a real stand just throttle up Roam Zoom

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables