Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

very touching
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 04, 2014 01:42PM

this woman lost her husband ( can't imagine anything more painful)

and she wrote an article on how to show love

it was pretty touching to me ... the thing where she says that she would do anything just to be in the presence of her husband's "imperfection"

now that he is gone

wow...

[tinybuddha.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: very touching
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 04, 2014 03:52PM

Losing your child - even your grown child - is the most painful. I never did, Thank God, but just know that it's true because I have children.

The rest of the article reminds me of the song -

[www.youtube.com]

A word came to me one morning that describes the arguing of couples, siblings and others, that your article begins with -

"Bickering"

But when you live with someone for a certain period of time, some things they say and do just 'push your buttons' and you become sensitized to them.

For example, a person's voice can drive you up the wall after years of hearing it - maybe an accent, a laugh, the low or high voice, whatever.

Back to the angel book - the second book has a chapter about angels playing cupid - about love and relationships - which is interesting. She says that love relationships do not always last a lifetime; they have different durations - months or years - and then it's over. Sad but true. Maybe some last a lifetime. She also talks about soulmates, who you may never meet in your lifetime, and who may be a male or female, not necessarily the opposite sex.

Re: very touching
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 04, 2014 07:21PM

I will read that at my leisure but I should say that when you have a really solid relationship you can scream at the top of your lungs and then be totally civil afterwards. Whereas I am sure there are relationships where the two people never get mad but they just don't have an honest relationship. And so crap builds up and then they just split for seemingly a small thing, yet it was hardly just that. That was the last straw. Or the two people just don't care enough about one another to work themselves up into a lather. So they are more detached.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables