Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

" you are such a guy"
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 01, 2014 01:04AM

ha ha.. this video made me laugh

"you are such a guy"

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: " you are such a guy"
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 01, 2014 01:40AM

LOL is right.

A Metrosexual talking about how to play games in relationships. Makes me think of those stupid "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" shows eye rolling smiley They're all clones.

And that third one - "I feel sorry for other women that I've got you." That's the most phony sounding line I ever heard and if a guy didn't realize that the woman saying it was phony or he didn't care, that's not the guy for me.

But that's just me. Nowadays, all the kids care about is "Is he hot?" "She's hot." Superficial.

I know all the young people and see them in action because of my three girls. They all act so phony these days. Ever hear of being yourself!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 01:44AM by KidRaw.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: March 01, 2014 03:54AM

Yeah I'm not getting that at all. Hey, here's how to manipulate your way into some egotistical fool's heart. It is funny in this completely ridiculous way. I guess the psychology is that men feel so emasculated that they swoon if and when a woman tells them: "You're such a guy," i.e. you're not effeminate at all. Sad. And that dude, Matthew Hussey? Where did they find him? Metrosexual is putting it mildly.

KidRaw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL is right.
>
> A Metrosexual talking about how to play games in
> relationships. Makes me think of those stupid
> "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" shows eye rolling smiley They're
> all clones.
>
> And that third one - "I feel sorry for other women
> that I've got you." That's the most phony sounding
> line I ever heard and if a guy didn't realize that
> the woman saying it was phony or he didn't care,
> that's not the guy for me.
>
> But that's just me. Nowadays, all the kids care
> about is "Is he hot?" "She's hot." Superficial.
>
> I know all the young people and see them in
> action because of my three girls. They all act so
> phony these days. Ever hear of being yourself!

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 01, 2014 02:44PM

Veronique, thanks for posting this video. What's more interesting than relationships; so this guy's an expert on it. I'm sure he's giving good advice on other social issues of young people whose personalities are developing - or who are trying to develop a personality. I just watched a couple others and they're good - like the one "am I ugly or pretty".

It's unsettling to see the kids today who are only about ten or older who feel the need to act like mature adults when in a social situation. I feel sorry for them really that they think that they have to put on a facade. In my day, kids were kids and acted like kids.

It's also my opinion that as they mature, Waldorf School students and home-schooled students have a certain naturalness, poise and self-confidence that the public school children and the fancy school children don't. Only my theory.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 05, 2014 08:25AM

<<It's also my opinion that as they mature, Waldorf School students and home-schooled students have a certain naturalness, poise and self-confidence that the public school children and the fancy school children don't. Only my theory.>>

ha ha

also the less socialization, the better off one is able to discern one's own thoughts from that of the matrix soup

sometimes i think retreats are a good idea for adults as well

like a sort of "self" home schooling

like just getting the heck away and staying in some cabin for a while

get the head clear ... let the scent of good smelling trees and clean air

work their way into my blood

i have these fantasies....

and i know its well on its way

cuz so far, i always get what i want smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables