Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Survival as a Species May Be at Stake
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 28, 2017 12:05PM

This is what I believe, Ive been a life member of the Alliance Of Atomic Veterans for many years, And I know our group has the best understanding of whats at stake. The Death Of Death My greatest and only fear is a nut case will take
a nuclear option
The shrinks have weighed in on the Donald.

'We Have an Obligation to Speak About Donald Trump's Mental Health Issues... Our Survival as a Species May Be at Stake

Silence Is Complicity ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2017 12:09PM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Survival as a Species May Be at Stake
Date: May 31, 2017 11:16PM

It blows me away that even people on this raw site can support Trump
8 more years ect Trump has aleady said he may pull out of acord on global warming
Survival as a Species May Be at Stake, More like its on the edge!

Scientists explain what will happen if Donald Trump pulls out of Paris climate change agreement

The Earth will get dangerously warm even sooner if the U.S pulls out of pledge to cut carbon dioxide pollution
•Seth Borenstein
•Saturday 27 May 2017 21:37 BST

The Independent US

Earth is likely to hit more dangerous levels of warming even sooner if the US pulls back from its pledge to cut carbon dioxide pollution, scientists said. That's because America contributes so much to rising temperatures.

President Donald Trump, who once proclaimed global warming a Chinese hoax, will soon decide whether the United States stays in or leaves a 2015 Paris climate change accord in which nearly every nation agreed to curb its greenhouse gas emissions.

Other global leaders have been urging him to stay during high level security and economic meetings in Italy that began Friday. Pope Francis already made the case with a gift of his papal encyclical on the environment when Trump visited the Vatican earlier this

Date: June 01, 2017 10:48AM

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang says fighting climate change is a "global consensus" and an "international responsibility."
China did not invent the consenus.

The whole world is watching to see what Chetto and his Band Of fascist
elete billnaires stand on the acord most of world calling for ecept two
small corrupt countrys with oil compplex.

This is going to be a good thing Trumps giving the finger to acord
Envirmentalist will be galvinized, world wide.
So I dont think we can lose here on trumps next move about acord
I bet the Dump is feeling the HEAT with rest of world consenus in!
Exxon CEO now heads EPA, The man who sued twice to dimantle EPA.
who stands for the Earth, I want to start a news bussness.

I will call it rent a spine Impeach

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 01, 2017 03:52PM

riverhousebill

The Earth will get dangerously warm even sooner if the U.S pulls out of pledge to cut carbon dioxide pollution

Earth is likely to hit more dangerous levels of warming even sooner if the US pulls back from its pledge to cut carbon dioxide pollution, scientists said. That's because America contributes so much to rising temperatures.

I don't have time to look it up right now, but from what I had researched in the past, the whole "Paris Climate Change Agreement" was just the imposing carbon taxes, taxes on carbon emissions, the bogus carbon credits scam, carbon pricing, as usual some people will make a lot of money, and/or the US pays a bunch of other countries a bunch of money.

All about taking money from the taxpayers, other people making money off it - nothing to do with helping the earth and mitigating the non-existent "Man-Made" global warming. Hoax, scam, because - hello, carbon dioxide is not a problem.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 01, 2017 09:26PM

Jennifer

I don't have time to look it up right now, but from what I had researched in the past, the whole "Paris Climate Change Agreement" was just the US pays a bunch of other countries a bunch of money.

All about taking money from the taxpayers

Right -

"That approach is nothing more than a fantasy for Tim Ball, former professor of climatology at the University of Winnipeg. He is also the author of “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science.”

Ball said the main accomplishment of COP 21 the meeting in Paris that involved the political officials working in concert with the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, or IGCC, was to establish the Green Climate Fund.

“They decided that developed nations had developed by using fossil fuels and the fossil fuel byproduct, CO2, was causing climate change or initially global warming,” Ball said. “Therefore, those 23 developed nations had to pay for their sins.”

He added, “They had to put money into a fund which was then going to be distributed to the developing nations that were being punished or penalized by those developed nations.”

This goal is nothing new. Ball said the climate fund has been a goal of the COP meetings for years, dating back in large part to the Kyoto Protocol in the late 1990s. It was supposed to the be the focal point of COP 15, but it was scuttled after the East Anglia email scandal revealed emails that critics said were proof of climate science being doctored for a political agenda. He said activists simply waited a year and began pushing again.

“At COP 16, they introduced what’s called the Green Climate Fund. That’s what they were approving in Paris, which is a bank account set up in South Korea under the International Monetary Fund, at which all of these developed nations have to put money in to give out to the developing nations,” said Ball, noting that 23 nations will essentially be bankrolling 175 others."

Date: June 02, 2017 12:45AM

Global warming is real. It is happening today. It is being charted by our satellites. It is being charted by our scientists. It is being charted by those of us in this body, and I think the real key is if we are ready to admit that fact and take the action to make the necessary conversion.

Date: June 02, 2017 04:42AM

Jennifer, You quote Professor Ball wannabe Professor of Climatology.
Try Professor of geograpy NOT Climatology! wannabe yes
I will post more later on who Professor Tim Ball realy is and his consulting job with Exoxon oil, CLEXIT, ect ect

Ball was a former professor of geography at the University of Winnipeg from 1988 to 1996. The University of Winnipeg never had an office of Climatology. His degree was in historical geography and not climatology.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2017 04:45AM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables